Contributor

I normally do not complain because I try and be positive but last night I do not know if it was the NyQuil or what but I was aggreviated. I think QVC should ask every clothing line to make clothes appealing to all income brackets I mean it makes sense from a business prospective. Yes, I could go somewhere else but since this virus I am not going out like I once did because I do not want to get sick and besides have you seen how some behave in stores today? Yeah, no thanks. I watched last night a pair of pajamas costed 80 bucks this ain't including s&h and taxes in this price tag for something to wear around the house. I do not get upset at those who can afford those prices I am happy for you but I would like prices and pieces for me in my price range is that too much to ask for? Besides I do like some of the designers on QVC and their clothes just wish it could be more affordable for people like me who is single and has 3 kids. Sorry for venting just frustrated lately with everything going up and basically can't afford it or justify it.

Esteemed Contributor

Check out Lands' End - you can shop their website and their line is affordable and very similar to QVC. for basic daily wear.

QVC is... NOT.... your only choice............

Honored Contributor

@Cassie1584 wrote:

I normally do not complain because I try and be positive but last night I do not know if it was the NyQuil or what but I was aggreviated. I think QVC should ask every clothing line to make clothes appealing to all income brackets I mean it makes sense from a business prospective. Yes, I could go somewhere else but since this virus I am not going out like I once did because I do not want to get sick and besides have you seen how some behave in stores today? Yeah, no thanks. I watched last night a pair of pajamas costed 80 bucks this ain't including s&h and taxes in this price tag for something to wear around the house. I do not get upset at those who can afford those prices I am happy for you but I would like prices and pieces for me in my price range is that too much to ask for? Besides I do like some of the designers on QVC and their clothes just wish it could be more affordable for people like me who is single and has 3 kids. Sorry for venting just frustrated lately with everything going up and basically can't afford it or justify it.

It just doesn't work that way.

Contributor

I try to be very careful shopping online because of scams and stuff so I try to stick with what I know you understand.

Honored Contributor

I'll come to QVC'Ss defense and remind you that not all their PJ's are $80. I got two sets this year. Both were TSV's and about $35 each. Also, check clearance items. I once got some Stan Herman holiday PJ's and they were only $16.

Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

I'll come to QVC'Ss defense and remind you that not all their PJ's are $80. I got two sets this year. Both were TSV's and about $35 each. Also, check clearance items. I once got some Stan Herman holiday PJ's and they were only $16.

I check clearence stuff LOL my problem is I am a big woman and those sizes go fast. I just want to look as good as those who dress in thousand dollar clothing LOL I am strange

Valued Contributor

@Cassie1584   I understand your frustration. You may not like these suggestions but have you tried going online and ordering from Target?  You can order and they'll bring it to your car or deliver. I ordered a cute pajama set for around $25. Also, I got the cutest soft pajamas from TJ Maxx - you can have them delivered. 

Honored Contributor

Macy's has really good sales, and reasonable shipping.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I have gotten reasonably priced and attractive clothing from Macy's and Blair, both carry larger sizes.  If I were trying to save money, I would NOT be shopping at QVC.  

Honored Contributor

There are a lot of reasons why everything is more expensive.

It's not just one thing.

I'm sorry to tell you that from what I hear things are going to go up and up.