Valued Contributor

@1Snickers wrote:

You can order from Lands end on the phone

My DH calls lands end for ordering. They have exceptional customer service!

Respected Contributor

cassie1584,I feel your frustration.we are women.we like clothing,shoes and purses.not to mention bling.its in our blood.but there comes a time when you have to pull in the reins and ask yourself do I really need it?and I'm speaking for myself.i myself probably shouldn't watch fashion shows,because I get so tempted 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Frustration

[ Edited ]

@Cassie1584 : Until recently I was a plus size and I'm still short, LOL!

I just bought pajamas yesterday at my go-to store for PJ's- Walmart. 2 pieces under $22.00. The price has gone up a few $.

As suggested on this thread earlier I buy most all my QVC brands on ebay and occasional will buy an item on Q Lunchtime Specials, which I check daily. Just be sure that what you buy on ebay can be returned within 30 days. Most all of my ebay QVC purchases are brand new.

Target is good, but it's hit or miss for me. I usually buy denim from Nordstrom Rack. I buy bras when on sale from Macy's and panties on sale from Jockey dot com

Not buying much of anything from QVC these days because of high prices and horrible shipping. No advanced order nonsense for me.

IMO you are not missing much by not buying from QVC. there are usually better and much less $ alternatives out there if you give them a chance, and most can be ordered on line. 

My best advice to you as a mom of 3 young children? Admire, don't acquire.

Honored Contributor

@Cassie1584 

@Cassie1584 

I understand what you are saying---but QVC's prices are known for just not being competitive.....One host was saying this morning "you cant find a t-shirt under $50 these days-" --- That's so NOT TRUE -- you can find Macy's Karen Scott brand for $14.99 and $12.99 regular price, also try TJ Maxx and Marshalls they sell named brands for less.  Also Dillards has fabulous SALES I get top named brands reduced to $14 and $19.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

How could I have forgotten to add? Marshalls and TJ Maxx . Burlington is OK, too- especially for beauty. Lots of clothes and shoes, etc.