Respected Contributor

Frustrated with jewelry show

Was watching a 14K gold show early this morning.  Was happy to see such a show!  The host was Rachel.

I am interested in one of the items - a pair of opal & diamond earrings.  They have a matching ring, which I am not interested in (but is pretty).  Two issues came to pass.  One is the camera NOT going close in on the model.  I want to see how they look on, and several feet away doesn't give me the look I want.

Second WAS the model.  These are small, oval, earrings.  The model had huge hair, which didn't give a good look to any earrings actually.  But these (the ones I am interested in), were the worst look.  She was not great at moving her hair away from the earrings.  So, the look was far away and hidden!

Would have to be the ones I am interested in!  What's with the cameras and jewelry??  I will go back to the video and look again.  But, they missed a sale this am.

Hyacinth

Super Contributor

Re: Frustrated with jewelry show

@hyacinth003 Not sure how early the presentation was shown but it is my observation that the overnight shows and those in the wee hours do not have technical support needed.....many of the show seem to only be working with one camera...it is very frustrating..you can't see much detail..... this is common practice in the local overnight news at the local level as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Frustrated with jewelry show

I have toagree....that's why I like watching Antonella showing jewelry.....she shows front.... side profile....I can make my mind up easily.