Trusted Contributor

If I hear the music from that jewelry box one more time............

Time to change the channel! Anyone else over it?

Honored Contributor
I am watching a movie. No interest in the Disney Frozen as no kids on my list. That item is very popular right now, and will be presented all throughout the summer and fall.
Honored Contributor

As sick of the song as I have rapidly become, I can only imagine how the hosts feel….having to present it again, and again, and again, and again……..

Respected Contributor

LOL, I thought I was the only one that felt that way!! I find the presentations of thosr things completely annoying.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw the movie with my daughter and loved it. I brought the necklace [Olaf the snowman] for Libby my daughter. You people do not have to tire of it.. when I see a presentation I do not like come on QVC I change the channel. Just a thought for some of you here.

Honored Contributor

Everytime I see that necklace I can't grab my remote fast enough......and to think I USED TO like those songs...QVC and another OVRKILL....SHEESH!.

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Trusted Contributor

I was looking on Kohl's website and they have the same exact necklace. I don't think it comes with the annoying music box.

I screamed and closed out the window!

Respected Contributor

Sends me running for the remote to mute it everytime...and it's a long time before Christmas!!! Probably be seeing it much more between now and then..grrrr

Honored Contributor

Been sick of it since it first surfaced...

... and, incidentally, I DO change the channel. Funny thing is though, you change it often enough and sooner or later you don't go back... Not sure that's their mission...

Oh, the Q and their 'theme' junk... tedious, tedious, tedious...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor
On 8/3/2014 stevieb said:

Been sick of it since it first surfaced...

... and, incidentally, I DO change the channel. Funny thing is though, you change it often enough and sooner or later you don't go back... Not sure that's their mission...

Oh, the Q and their 'theme' junk... tedious, tedious, tedious...

Their own tediousness is making them lose viewers......but TPTB seem to be more concerned about catching that channel surfer that might make a one time with QVC purchase......does anyone at QVC have a bit of common sense......never mind I think I answered my own question....{#emotions_dlg.glare}

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”