Regular Contributor

FrostGuard Still in Process?

I ordered the TSV on the 24th and it's still processing but it shows as available - not waitlisted or anything. Anyone else experience this?  I know I can call CS but just wondering if this is the new normal?  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: FrostGuard Still in Process?

I don't have the shipping problems some do, but I also don't often check on my orders more than two or three days before the EDD.  I think 99.99% of all my packages arrive prior to the date they give me-  most within 4 to 5 business days which is okay with me because I rarely order anything I need tomorrow.  Even with Amazon - if they offer me a dollar to delay delivery on something, I take the $1 credit.

Your package could also already be enroute with tracking info not up to date.  I've definitely seen that frequently no matter where I order.

Esteemed Contributor

Welcome to the new QVC. I recently ordered a sweater that sat "in process" for TEN  days before it finally shipped. I received said garment TWENTY ONE days after I placed the order. 

For me, this is not atypical anymore. 

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

@gardenslaSomeone up there doesn't like you!  I can't remember a single item except the one my UPS driver gave to the wrong house (and then tried to deny he had!) that has taken more than 4 to 5 days to get to my door.

Curious -  was that 21 days during the mess in SC with the dams breaking, etc. or is it the new shipping mess all over.  Although FedEx and UPS say they're ready, they're not. 

I do have to say I was pleasantly surprised to get some new scripts via the USPS within 48 hours after my mail-order company finally figured out what they were doing -  THAT was far worse than anything I've ever faced at QVC.  No wonder my BP spikes!

Respected Contributor

Mine is being delivered today!!

Esteemed Contributor

@millieshops

I have no idea! I think when they finally open their west coast warehouse, shipping will be faster.

Why orders are "in process" for days on end is the big mystery!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Mine is out for delivery today also.

Super Contributor

I received a shipment confirmation on 10/27.  Mine is being shipped via FedEx with an E.D.D. of 11/5.  I will probably get it well in advance of 11/5.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered mine during the midnight presentation and it actually shipped the same day. First time that ever happened to me. I received mine yesterday.
Honored Contributor

Mine just moved from In Process to Shipped today.

I ordered 3 items on Oct 24 and one was shipped the next day (A Josie Maran OTO) delivered today and two shipped today (the TSV and a Philosophy product.) None of the items shipped today have tracking info yet, but the ones that shipped quickly came from Rocky Mountain, NC and Virginia Beach, VA.