Occasional Contributor

From order to confirmation to processing then after 6 days backorder; not size chart

What's going on with ordering?  Not for the first time an order placed was confirmed then in processing only to convert to a backorder.  This has happened to me four or five times.  I've waited it out a couple of times and cancelled the order several times.

I also wrote to ask for a sizing chart on an IM product only to get a thank you for my suggestion.  NO SIZING CHART and the garment measurements were not useful (it was a bra).  I've been a customer for over 25 years and never had this kind of experience until recently.  I hope QVC gets it's act together SOON.

Respected Contributor

Re: From order to confirmation to processing then after 6 days backorder; not size chart

Yep, that happened to me. I cancelled the item.  Tired of these games. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: From order to confirmation to processing then after 6 days backorder; not size chart

OMG, this just happened to me today for an order I placed a several days ago.

Respected Contributor

That is just not right!  Has not happened to me but to go to backorder after several days in processing is just bad business.