Honored Contributor

Friendsgiving Table on Homepage -- PLEASE More Like This

Today is the first day I've noticed this (it could have been done earlier) -- QVC's homepage has a section of all complementary products, this example is a Friendsgiving Table.  Most of the products have a price tag embedded so you can click on it to get specific information for that item. 

Great idea!

You click on the little price tag that hovers on the item.  I clicked on the mini orange ceramic pumpkin on the Thanksgiving table. It's the Staub 16oz. petite pumpkin cocotte for $24.99, along with other item suggestions that also come up.  Then click on "details" to go the item page for the cocette (K378903). 

Here's what I decidedly don't like -- the item price is actually $34.99, not the $24.99.

If the pricing cannot be consistent, or keep up with any promotional pricing, then this is a close, but no cigar attempt.

Anyway, it would be great for QVC to do this with all of those fashion & accessory vignettes they do on their homepage.  Usually I can never find the sweater, or shoes, or necklace shown in the photo that the model is wearing.  Very frustrating. 

I'd love to click on a specific item in a large photo spread, and go to accurate pricing and availability for it.