Trusted Contributor
I'm watching the Quacker Factory show that's on right now with Jayne & Pat, but there's too much going on. Angel has to present a piece with Jayne & then walk over to Pat & the models...and then vice versa. It's just kind of a disjointed show. Wondering if anyone else thinks so.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
I'm watching the Quacker Factory show that's on right now with Jayne & Pat, but there's too much going on. Angel has to present a piece with Jayne & then walk over to Pat & the models...and then vice versa. It's just kind of a disjointed show. Wondering if anyone else thinks so.

Not sure why they need two hosts and a rep.

Super Contributor
I agree...turned it off and went online to check out Quacker. Two hosts plus vendor is overkill and confusing, especially as Jayne and Angel are strong personalities...not sure what Pat's contribution is except to nod and agree.
Honored Contributor

I've never enjoyed Jayne and Pat together, so I don't watch their new show.  Unfortunately, it runs at a time when I normally might tune into QVC, (and a few days a week).  No thanks.

Respected Contributor

I agree - don't like them together.  I was glad when their usual morning show disappeared.  I enjoy Jayne alone, and often buy from her.  However, putting Pat in a fashion show is ridiculous anyway - she rarely wears anything that isn't black.   Shows little fashion sense.   And as for Angel, I know Jeanne chose her to be her rep, but IMHO not a good choice. I'd prefer another vendor in her place, and rarely watch QF.

Valued Contributor

Angel kept trying to present the item, but as usual when Pat and Jayne are together, its a rather jumbled mess of confusion.  Not a fan of the twosome. I'd much rather see Jayne on her own with Angel. The show was disorganized, but every show with the two of them is a mess.  Pat drives me crazy because she acts like she has never done a show before, and whenever she makes a mistake, she and Jayne just laugh at themselves as if its the funniest thing ever. I do not find them amusing.  

Honored Contributor

It was just listed as Quacker Factory by DirecTV and I have that on automatic record.

So I was a bit confused, when I started to watch it; I almost deleted it until I saw Angel appear and then realized what was going on.

No, not a fan of that format.  As the OP said "too much going on".  I don't see any reason to have them wandering back and forth across the set.  I hope this isn't going to be a regular thing?

I simply fast-forwarded through it all, then hit delete.

Trusted Contributor

Reading these comments is a surprise.  So many had requested that the duo return because they had been sorely missed since they were no longer doing their morning fashion show.

Trusted Contributor
I was just talking about the format of the show, not Jayne & Pat.
Trusted Contributor
Oh no, now Valerie has the frantic format. Jayne & Pat are fine together. But three people on the set is just too much. Valerie even seems a little nervous. Ok I'm done now lol.