Honored Contributor

Re: Friday Night Beauty with PAT! FINALLY!

Pat should have senority as a QVC host, and she likely prefers the early shifts. She may not like to work at night. I have to agree that it would be nice to see a different host on the Friday night beauty show. I think a host (all of them) grow stale to most viewers in the same spot day in and week out. QVC should rotate the hosts more. 

Respected Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

Pat should have senority as a QVC host, and she likely prefers the early shifts. She may not like to work at night. I have to agree that it would be nice to see a different host on the Friday night beauty show. I think a host (all of them) grow stale to most viewers in the same spot day in and week out. QVC should rotate the hosts more. 

I so agree that they should rotate the hosts more.

The hosts may not care for it as much!  Or they have it in a contract or some agreement with QVC to be on at a particular time.

I find I am more likely to stay with a program with a different host!

Hyacinth

Respected Contributor

I say YES to Pat. She seems to be the perfect host. She knows when to let the vendor speak & when she herself needs to speak. Pat is a professional host (imo). PLEASE consider more beauty shows for her!

Honored Contributor

Not a big PD fan, but she's better than SB. I usually don't watch any show SB hosts,it's too aggravating to watch., all that fast talk and back patting. UGH!