Valued Contributor

Friday Night Beauty with PAT! FINALLY!

Finally a Friday Night Beauty show I can watch!! Please QVC give this show a permanent time slot for a host other than Sandra. What a wonderful change it is tonight and not hear speed talking & cutting off vendors. Sandra is just not a host who is enjoyable to watch. In addition to the frantic behavior from her, she is quite boring. 

Pat is doing such an extraordinary job!!! Beauty show with Pat = a perfect fit! True professional. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Friday Night Beauty with PAT! FINALLY!

Yes, Yes, Yes !!!! 😄

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Regular Contributor

Lol. I feel opposite. I love Sandra and feel she is passionate and really uses the products. I also feel the vendors are much more comfortable with her. Pat is ok but I don't feel she uses many/any of the products and doesn't offer any ideas or personal experiences. It's ok but it's more boring for me. I haven't bought anything though so I'm glad for that. I just like pat better in AM. To each, his own!
Trusted Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

Finally a Friday Night Beauty show I can watch!! Please QVC give this show a permanent time slot for a host other than Sandra. What a wonderful change it is tonight and not hear speed talking & cutting off vendors. Sandra is just not a host who is enjoyable to watch. In addition to the frantic behavior from her, she is quite boring. 

Pat is doing such an extraordinary job!!! Beauty show with Pat = a perfect fit! True professional. 

Precisely! I found myself watching the entire program, something I've not been able to do in years!  Pat was so gracious, the vendors visibly sighed, allowed to finish their thoughts at last. What a delight!  The show was about the product and the customer, what a welcomed change of focus!  I do so hope QVC hears the voices of those of us who prefer honor and grace and dignity!

Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watch Friday Night Beauty, but I did flip back and forth and found what I saw to be enjoyable.  Pat is a real pro and I always enjoy watching her presentations.  I always feel that I am getting honesty from her.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Super Contributor

I DONT watch when sb is the host for the same reasons u gave--I DID watch last nite when I saw Pat--what a pleasant exchange w/guests--she didn't take over--she didn't tell her personal stories that I don't care 2 hear--YES PLEASE have Pat on Friday Nite Beauty--I will watch if she's the host!......................Heart

Respected Contributor

Pat .. Pat and more Pat .. please !!!

Valued Contributor

But from 10 to midnight, it was supposed to be Shawn's 10 Year Q Anniversary.

Respected Contributor

Pat is soooo nice and professional.  A pleasant surprise.

Honored Contributor

Pat is more easy going and has a different approach.

Sandra is more upbeat (sometimes too much) but still okay

kindness is strength