Regular Contributor

This is a hot mess..

Honored Contributor

Sadly, I have to agree.  I spend a couple of hours trying to watch but was so bored I finally gave up and turned it off.  Laurie Felt and her pants until I could scream today.  Didn't think an hour of Cuddle Duds would ever be over.  They keep showing the same things over and over.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I've been watching tonight because of all the fashion, Jane does not seem quite so over the top enthusiastic so I can keep the sound on. I didn't watch the shoe show though.

Trusted Contributor

I see another bad quarterly report for Qurate/QVC. What planet does the corporate leadership live on? Same old…stuff, but quality continues to go down. If it weren’t for the Martha Stewart clothing line I would completely lose interest.

Occasional Contributor

Love David but enough is enough. He's on most every day of the week.

Respected Contributor

I hope this marketing concept goes away. As well as the loud, incessant insistence that we must be excited about it.

Frequent Contributor

@blackhole99 wrote:

I've been watching tonight because of all the fashion, Jane does not seem quite so over the top enthusiastic so I can keep the sound on. I didn't watch the shoe show though.

Couldn’t agree more!!  Jane is over-the-top and hard to watch.  She tries way too hard to be liked!

Frequent Contributor

I couldn't agree with you more-well said!

Frequent Contributor

This company has really changed ove rthe last 5+ years. So many hosts are leaving. Kathy Padreyes, today Mary Nelson, Last year Dan Wheeler, Rachel Boesch, etc. I think the mantra is"If you dont prouduce mega sales, You're Out! It s the same old merch day after day, week after week. Temptations cook ware, Lauri Geller, Lori Goldstein, IT comsmetics, Isaac Miz, 

Honored Contributor

I still haven't managed to catch a single Fri Yay.  The thing about having antenna tv is that I randomly lose channels and I get fed up rescanning the TV.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise