Honored Contributor

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal , But, seriously, you can't hear them .

@QVCkitty1   So all my thread titles are screaming? I thought caps were also for emphasis or to get attention to a word or phrase.

@Shanus , Really, I,ve never understood why posters get upset over virtual yelling. 

@QVCkitty1 

It may not be harsh on the ears, but it's very harsh on my eyes, sorry that my feeling/opinion bothers you.

I have just as much a right to voice it as the OP, remember? Well, maybe not....

But that's fine with me, just skip my posts, easy peasy..........

@KingstonsMom , Oh good grief !  Thanks for the tip, I will avoid your posts. And remember, I too am entitled to my opinion, see how that works. Have a peachy day.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@charsha wrote:

Please, make it stop!!! How old are we??

No different than the Squirrel garbage on Denim and Co.... since most viewers are probably on the Dementia track as far as how they do programming......they treat us like we are wearing diapers too

not cute....just demeaning 

Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

True, @QVCkitty1, but I think some here may have super powers. Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

AND NOW IT'S -- WAIT FOR IT --

COMPLAIN-YAY!!!!!   AGAIN! 

Woman Surprised

Respected Contributor

Agreed. Started to hear Courtney wax poetic about it last night (I realize, girl's just earning her paycheck but..)...turned it right off. Read a book.

Can't stand it all...doesn't make we excited to buy anything, and I'm not alone. So...it's time they rethink all their silly sales strategy, if you ask me.

Honored Contributor

Oy yay

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@QVCkitty1   So all my thread titles are screaming? I thought caps were also for emphasis or to get attention to a word or phrase.

@Shanus , Really, I,ve never understood why posters get upset over virtual yelling. 

@QVCkitty1 

It may not be harsh on the ears, but it's very harsh on my eyes, sorry that my feeling/opinion bothers you.

I have just as much a right to voice it as the OP, remember? Well, maybe not....

@KingstonsMom , Oh good grief !  Thanks for the tip, I will avoid your posts. And remember, I too am entitled to my opinion, see how that works. Have a peachy day.

@QVCkitty1 

That works for me, thank you!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@CAcableGirl2 wrote:

I don't care for it either, just glad we're not having Mon-Yay, Tues-Yay, Wednes-Yay, etc.. specials.....

And if they get rid of it, they can also take "Shawn Saves Christmas" too to the marketing ideas graveyard.

Man, we can only hope. It's all too much and too silly. If nothing else...time for something new.

Oh wait...here's a novel idea! Tell us about the products! Muster up some legit enthusiasm for the product and in normal terms let us know why we might be too.

Tell us about sizing on clothes in ways we really might be helped and understand. Inform us, cut the dramatics. I buy online. Hardly ever watch, if I do, it's on mute, and I'm doing other things. I see something that interests me I go online and TRY to find the info I need there..sometimes....I even find it.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

@QVCkitty1 

@KingstonsMom 

Not as harsh as the big bright blue print.

Esteemed Contributor

She is simply making a point using the caps. What the big deal? She got her point across since everyone noticed!