Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,847
Registered: ‎04-23-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@DREAMON wrote:

When people are not interested in a show they can just turn the channel.

Not all shows appeal to all people. Same with regular TV programming. 

 


Why would anyone continue to watch, or buy anything from a company whose sales tactics cause such angst? 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,803
Registered: ‎01-13-2012

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!

I agree!  I can't and don't watch when I have simply had too much of the theatrics!!  

And please, we all are aware of the inventory and shipping problems!  STOP telling me to buy NOW!!  before it's too late!  I can live without whatever it is you are trying to sell to meSmiley Happy

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,422
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   



@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   


@LindaSal , But, seriously, you can't hear them .


@QVCkitty1   So all my thread titles are screaming? I thought caps were also for emphasis or to get attention to a word or phrase.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,422
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!

[ Edited ]

@charsha    ....But it's almost Pumpkin-yay!!!

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 13,241
Registered: ‎05-23-2015

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   



@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   


@LindaSal , But, seriously, you can't hear them .


@QVCkitty1   So all my thread titles are screaming? I thought caps were also for emphasis or to get attention to a word or phrase.


@Shanus , Really, I,ve never understood why posters get upset over virtual yelling. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor
Posts: 708
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@Shanus wrote:

@charsha    ....But it's almost Pumpkin-yay!!!

 


i just spit my coffee out good one Shanus....lol.. 

No thought is worth thinking.....
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,560
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   



@LindaSal wrote:

In the forum world, caps do mean screaming.   


@LindaSal , But, seriously, you can't hear them .


@QVCkitty1   So all my thread titles are screaming? I thought caps were also for emphasis or to get attention to a word or phrase.


@Shanus , Really, I,ve never understood why posters get upset over virtual yelling. 


@QVCkitty1 

 

It may not be harsh on the ears, but it's very harsh on my eyes, sorry that my feeling/opinion bothers you.

 

I have just as much a right to voice it as the OP, remember? Well, maybe not....

 

But that's fine with me, just skip my posts, easy peasy..........

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor
Posts: 19,560
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING AT US??????????????????????????


Do capital letters upset you that much ?  Well Fri Yay upsets some of us.


@QVCkitty1 

 

Please see post #17.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,885
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!

I also dislike the "yay" thing. 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 29,422
Registered: ‎05-17-2010

Re: Fri-Yay and Holi-Yay- OMG!!


@bunjetto wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@charsha    ....But it's almost Pumpkin-yay!!!

 


i just spit my coffee out good one Shanus....lol.. 


@bunjetto   Sorry, wish I could help clean up.