Honored Contributor

Re: Fri-YAY is here to stay . . . UGGGHHHH!

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Life is about choices and that’s why there are remotes. Some like it and some don’t! Don’t complain just change the channel.

@Naturesbeauty 

Congrats you win the "channel changer comment" AWARD

download.jfif

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@loriqvc wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
Life is about choices and that’s why there are remotes. Some like it and some don’t! Don’t complain just change the channel.

@Naturesbeauty - I definitely do not watch any programming on the main channel on Fridays due to the shouting and immaturity that occurs and is encouraged with this marketing approach—and that is one of the reasons I posted this thread, to try to communicate to QVC that I am one of many people tuning out because of Fri-YAY. Expressing opinions is the whole point of the forums, so telling people not to complain and attempting to instruct them on how they should behave is not only pointless but also fairly contradictory to your signature taglines.

On the positive side, as I avoid QVC on Fridays, I find QVC2 to be quite enjoyable to watch with Katie McGee at the helm; her calm, pleasant demeanor and thoughtful, descriptive presentations actually make me more likely to tune in on Fridays now than I have in the past. It's a sharp contrast to the over-the-top Fri-YAY antics.

@loriqvc 

download (2).jpg

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@LuvmyLab wrote:

I was doing some computer work and had QVC on and Fri-Yay with Jane was on.  After Craig Smith did the shredder presentation Jane said something like "dancing legs" time and she went crazy moving around with her legs all wierded out and so did Craig. Is this something that they usually do on this show?  I never watched it before and definitely won't again.

@LuvmyLab  Given that I have seen this shredder presentation with several different hosts, this particular "dancing legs" was generated by Jane since she always seems to be on stage performing for an audience....it is her all the way and Craig does not do this silliness on his own volition!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove  ..... @LuvmyLab  I had the TV on during this presentation while I was working on something else and looked up just as Jane mentioned "dancing legs". Have no idea what she was trying to do ..... she was kicking her legs out weirdly like she had a leg cramp and then the vendor walked in front of her doing something like an old vaudeville exit off stage. If she was trying to impress with her dancing skills kicking her legs out like she did during this presentation did not impress me. I have no idea what any of that was suppose to be about.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have more than gotten my laugh of the day with these comments on Fri-Yay, Jane, Craig and the shredder presentation with the "dancing legs" schtick!  Thanks all!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

UPDATE: THE VIDEO FOR THE PRODUCT WAS CHANGED TO RACHEL AND THE VENDOR...

Trusted Contributor

@Spurt  ..... I think they changed the video. Jane is not on the the video presentation now.

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Spurt  ..... I think they changed the video. Jane is not on the the video presentation now.

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@Sheila P-Burg 

You are right.....the video for the shredder was changed now its Rachel and the vendor....interesting.... 

Trusted Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

Fry-yay is juvenile.  The cost of clothes on QVC RIDICULOUS for things not made in this country.  Cheap, cheap, cheap junk.

I don’t like the Fri-Yay nonsense either, but the clothing I have purchased from QVC is very well made and certainly not cheap junk. I have washed, dried, worn, and repeated with very good results wearing Bob Mackie, Isaac M, D&C, Susan Graver, George Simonton, Cuddl Duds, Stan Herman, Dennis Basso, Kim G, and several others. i don’t believe “cheap junk” accurately describes Q fashion brands I have bought. That has been my experience. Pricing is another issue. I buy selectively because prices have risen and not just at the Q.

It is wonderful you love your purchases, but I bet all the pieces you bought were made out of this country.  I will still say most of the stuff QVC sells is junk, but that is JMO.  Enjoy your clothes!

Trusted Contributor

I am sure Leah had to follow the management,personally I think very silly.With all smart people there why not come up with something else.