Esteemed Contributor

Re: Fri-YAY is here to stay . . . UGGGHHHH!

Maybe re-title name to Cra-Yay and Company.

Lots of crazyness and company doing silly stuff.

Trusted Contributor

Fry-yay is juvenile.  The cost of clothes on QVC RIDICULOUS for things not made in this country.  Cheap, cheap, cheap junk.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jinlei wrote:

Fry-yay is juvenile.  The cost of clothes on QVC RIDICULOUS for things not made in this country.  Cheap, cheap, cheap junk.

I don’t like the Fri-Yay nonsense either, but the clothing I have purchased from QVC is very well made and certainly not cheap junk. I have washed, dried, worn, and repeated with very good results wearing Bob Mackie, Isaac M, D&C, Susan Graver, George Simonton, Cuddl Duds, Stan Herman, Dennis Basso, Kim G, and several others. i don’t believe “cheap junk” accurately describes Q fashion brands I have bought. That has been my experience. Pricing is another issue. I buy selectively because prices have risen and not just at the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

Maybe re-title name to Cra-Yay and Company.

Lots of crazyness and company doing silly stuff.

I was also disappointed to see that Fri-YAY was expanding.  @threecees Thanks for putting a smile on my face with Cra-Yay!

Valued Contributor

How about FRI-UGG!

Esteemed Contributor

@Krimpette wrote:

That has to be one of the most juvenile moves the Q has made.  Poor Leah. She's such a classy lady.  Fri-YAY just doesn't seem to fit with her, IMHO.

@Krimpette  Agree 100%.  I couldn't believe the Q set Leah up for this.  It almost seemed like she was embarrased to say it. 

Super Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

@Jinlei wrote:

I don’t like the Fri-Yay nonsense either, but the clothing I have purchased from QVC is very well made and certainly not cheap junk. I have washed, dried, worn, and repeated with very good results wearing Bob Mackie, Isaac M, D&C, Susan Graver, George Simonton, Cuddl Duds, Stan Herman, Dennis Basso, Kim G, and several others. i don’t believe “cheap junk” accurately describes Q fashion brands I have bought. That has been my experience. Pricing is another issue. I buy selectively because prices have risen and not just at the Q.

I will say I do not buy much in the way of clothing from the Q because it is too expensive, but in the past I have bought a few things,  they all were good quality and have held up over years.

Trusted Contributor

@threecees wrote:

It is 2020. They need something new already.

Out with the old................

In with the old!

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

How about FRI-UGG!

Or FRI-YECCCCCH!

Esteemed Contributor

It is a weird saying......naming the show segments or naming them after the hosts really doesn't mean anything....because it is the SAME STUFF they sell that whole day and just put a different show title on that hour.....its very rarely anything different!