Respected Contributor

Free shipping today but Wish List unavailable?!

Just something that makes you go "hmmmm."

Frequent Contributor

Re: Free shipping today but Wish List unavailable?!

@FranandZoe wrote:

Just something that makes you go "hmmmm."

Same here!!  Also cannot click on images of previous order.  Much of the website functionality isn't working right now.

I recall this same issue happening the last free shipping event in FEBRUARY!!

Its almost as if they cannot handle the traffic online.

Trusted Contributor

when i click on an item says they're having issues??? they need another free shipping day tomorrow too.... people cant order online??? this has happened before.. i get it... but have another one tomorrow. not fair to online ordering! i would order if i  was able to

Contributor

Sheesh!!!  Wait list and saved items are not available???  Looks like they only want us to order certain items w/free shipping!  QVC has become very mean-spirited and 'shady', IMO!!

Contributor

This is exactly what I was thinking.  I save items I'd love to buy but not willing to pay 7.50 shipping or whatever.  Then, I buy them on free shipping days.  Wonder if it's being done on purpose to avoid this lol.

Valued Contributor

They can't handle a normal day without issues. I looked at a few things, then I couldn't add them to my cart. I decided to skip it. I have had a package in mail innovations care now for 6 days. Tracking says it's on it's way to USPS. So that means I won't be seeing it anytime soon! It sure does make you go hmmmm.

Esteemed Contributor

I think the Wish List problem must have started as more people began visiting the site; when I placed orders around 2:00 a.m. ET, my list was accessible and I was able to move items to my cart to buy them. Hopefully they can get things fixed soon!

Occasional Contributor

Keep trying your wishlist.  Mine was gone and I tried again it was back on.  Off again then on again.  Strange.  Finally got my order placed.  

Trusted Contributor

i  gave up. i went to another site and ordered what i was looking at in here and it was much cheaper even with s&h... so qvc lost my business today, and i know they dont care... maybe next time if the site works.

Trusted Contributor

A491D4DD-E4EF-4F77-B743-AEF9B145AA76.jpeg

~Life is short. Enjoy everyday as if it is your last day on earth. You may die tomorrow.~