Valued Contributor

Free shipping is not working!

On the app???  Anyone else???

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free shipping is not working!

I don't use the app but it worked on my Fire HD 10 tablet. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Frequent Contributor

Not getting free shipping on my computer on my computer tried edge and chrome no luck
New Contributor

Not working on app nor qvc.com for me if the item description doesn’t already explicitly say free S&H. I tried a few different items, going through the checkout process to just before finalizing the order, and the S&H never comes off.
Frequent Contributor

just tried placing order through automated ordering and got charged shipping as well.  Promplty canceled the order

New Contributor

Still not working. Tried different devices app and no app to no success. Called and tried to place the order on automated system and it's not taking it off. Called and talked to a representative and got screamed at that I'm wrong and there isn't free shipping on any of the 5 different items I was trying to order. They were very very rude. I will be calling tomorrow to try again with customer service and also file a complaint against representative. Good luck, hopefully they'll get it fixed soon!

Super Contributor

Free Shipping not working had to cancel  several orders..and

lost a special price on an item....

Will call customer service later today....

New Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23 Thanks for your opinion, I was surprised because they are usually very friendly but I was honestly yelled at.  Thankfully they can check the call recording to verify. Have a wonderful day! 

Honored Contributor

Free shipping won't work on my desktop Chrome, tried several times!

Question Mark Images – Browse 398,621 Stock Photos, Vectors, and Video |  Adobe Stock

New Contributor

I think it’s been fixed - I tried again a few minutes ago and the free shipping discount was finally being applied.