Honored Contributor

Re: Free shipping for Loyal Customers

@ellaphant wrote:

Let it go! Companies do promotions for new customers all the 

time. 

What is this obsession???

Shop elsewhere if you want free shipping! 

Brava @ellaphant . Personally, I think that the people upset the most about this are addicted to shopping here and will continue to do so, whether they protest or not. Just read some of the threads where people share they still have 20=easy pays to pay off and four or five future shipments. QVC knows they are in deep.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant 

Actually, that's correct....think of times you see in the small print "previous sales don't apply" when there's a  new promotion....

And I've seen many promotions that read "for new customers only" (like subscriptions)...

O well. There are TONS of places to shop if QVC upsets you so much!!!

And a lot of them offer better deals, better return policy, better shipping times.

This coming Friday Morning. Nov 4, 2022.  Qurate will be reporting the last quarter's earnings and revenues before the stock market opens at 930am ET.

You can Google QRTEA ( thier stock ticker) to see the results after they are announced, and I think the poster here "spurt" copies and pastes them here.....

We'll see.....Stock is down 70% since Jan 1, 2022...so they gotta do something.....

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Just remember, the more you keep buying, the more the Q is laughing all the way to the bank. The way to have your opinions make a real difference is to stop buying!!

No, I won't stop buying from the Q. When I see something I like I order and will continue to do so. No one is forcing people to shop here. If people are so unhappy with QVC there are plenty of other places to shop.

ITA, plenty of other places to shop, i have not made a Q purchase in 10 years, I buy from HSN all the time, just my personal choice. 

Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen wrote:

@ellaphant 

Actually, that's correct....think of times you see in the small print "previous sales don't apply" when there's a  new promotion....

And I've seen many promotions that read "for new customers only" (like subscriptions)...

O well. There are TONS of places to shop if QVC upsets you so much!!!

And a lot of them offer better deals, better return policy, better shipping times.

This coming Friday Morning. Nov 4, 2022.  Qurate will be reporting the last quarter's earnings and revenues before the stock market opens at 930am ET.

You can Google QRTEA ( thier stock ticker) to see the results after they are announced, and I think the poster here "spurt" copies and pastes them here.....

We'll see.....Stock is down 70% since Jan 1, 2022...so they gotta do something.....

Omg!  And I agree!

Esteemed Contributor

My thread was removed,so I won't be posting on here or shopping here anymore.  If they don't care how we feel then I am not wasting my time or money here anymore. 

Trusted Contributor

@Reever wrote:

Many are rightfully livid over the situation and hurt that QVC officials have disrespected long time shoppers, I have written corporate and also David Venable hoping he can push officials to do the right thing. Long time customers need to be treated with the same respect as new customers.

Have you decided to stop purchasing here?

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Respected Contributor

@paixmcdao wrote:

@Reever wrote:

Many are rightfully livid over the situation and hurt that QVC officials have disrespected long time shoppers, I have written corporate and also David Venable hoping he can push officials to do the right thing. Long time customers need to be treated with the same respect as new customers.

Have you decided to stop purchasing here?

Reever, hate to break it to you but David V and corporate don't care what you think. They care about the bottom line and they clearly and clearly, acquiring new customers. 

Don't hold your breath. 

Trusted Contributor

@Grace729 

Yes!  I started getting pop ups last night!  How annoying!!

When I come onto the forums, I get this "Unlock Free Shipping" pop up.  Of course, it's for new customers only.  And, when I'm just browsing the site, I'm getting a "Free-Shipping" box that pops up on the bottom left of my screen.  New customers only!

It does seem like they are throwing this free shipping garbage in our faces.  I'm assuming the majority of us who shop here are NOT new customers.  Why bother with these pop ups?  It just makes some people more frustrated.

I will be SHOCKED if they do anything for loyal customers at this point.  It's now November 1st.  There isn't much time left considering they take forever to ship things.

Valued Contributor

I totally agree - I have not paid for shipping for years - I get many free shipping no minimun purchase offers from other retailers where I am not a new customer.  That is why I will continue to purchase from them and not the Q.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

Let it go! Companies do promotions for new customers all the 

time. 

What is this obsession???

Shop elsewhere if you want free shipping! 

Brava @ellaphant . Personally, I think that the people upset the most about this are addicted to shopping here and will continue to do so, whether they protest or not. Just read some of the threads where people share they still have 20=easy pays to pay off and four or five future shipments. QVC knows they are in deep.

Actually, I will be shopping elsewhere.  I have never used Easy Pay, and nothing I buy from QVC is a need, so it's easy to stop buying anything that won't ship free.  

I do have two items coming that already were offered with  free shipping.  

I didn't buy much from QVC in the last two Holiday seasons, and will likely buy almost nothing this year. 

I've placed a number of orders with HSN, where shipping is free with a $75 order.  They also just sent me a $10 credit.  Why should the long time customers keep spending our money here, when they aren't offering us anything?