Respected Contributor

Free exchanges....what a bunch of

If you want to exchange something which is supposed to be free they don't charge you shipping if they have it.  If they don't have it you are charged like a regular return with return shipping.  To me if the product you want to exchange for is not available (not your fault) they should tell you it is not available and will not charge the return shipping.  I only order from Qvc now if I cannot get the item anywhere else or it is a two for one or free shipping.  My ordering is way down from what it used to be. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Free exchanges....what a bunch of

@chiclet  - email the social team for a refund for your charges.  If the item you are trying to exchange is unavailable, you should not be getting charged for shipping. 

Honored Contributor

@chiclet You can contact the social team at:

QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com

@San Antonio Gal  Not everyone has the ST's email so it's good to provide it when you suggest someone use it!!

Valued Contributor

In the past I have always had to contact cs to get my return shipping credited. The people doing the returned packages should know by now not to charge it. I do believe it's done on purpose. Since we can't contact anyone I would email the social team. They have been very helpful!

Valued Contributor

@chiclet another way to make money!!! They should see that on the return slip you want to exchange and if it's not available, they should process without the return fee. Since it takes so long for the return to get to them and open it and process an exchange, that the item that WAS available is no longer available. All that time wasted. It seems like their should be a better way to process an exchange, LIKE-replace immediately at no extra charge and if they don't get your return in, say, 30 days, you are charged for the replacement. Sounds fair to me!!!!

Respected Contributor

Customers should not have to beg for fairness.

Not just Q. Many companies with hold refunds or shipping dollars. 

Or they make mistakes in easy pay charges.

If the customers does not notice, oh well too bad.

If they call and complain then just adjust account.