Respected Contributor

Nice to FINALLY have a free shipping day.  I only wish that QVC did it as often as HSN.  It makes a difference for me.  I would hate to see what I have spent in shipping alone over the years...maybe they will start increasing the days...

Honored Contributor

Seems to me that the Q and HSN have about the same number of free shipping days.  HSN will have one then the Q follows a few days later just like clockwork. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I notice that QVC seems to have a F/S day on the last weekend of the month.

Look for one at the end of September as that is also the end of the 3rd qtr.

I did as the Q wanted yesterday: relieved them of one clearance item of clothing that was on my wish list. I also had a $10.00 credit from QVC to my account and 8% back from Rakuten, so that made it easy to click Send.

Respected Contributor

But the free shipping was only til 3 pm, wasn't it?

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Esteemed Contributor

@spent2much - Yes, the free shipping event ended at 2:59 p.m ET today, but it started yesterday, so it spanned more than a full day.

Honored Contributor

Although I haven't made nearly as many purchases as I used to, over the last 18 months, I have had either a new charge or an EZP charge on my charge card.

I didn't add up what I spent in those months, but I know 4 items each cost enough to total over $600.00.  For all those plus whatever else I bought, my S&H total was $3.50 and not one day was a free shipping day.  Further, every order arrived by its promised date.

I know there are problems, but I have to assume millions and millions of QVC shoppers share my experiences.

Respected Contributor

I purchased two items off my wish list.  My easy pays are way up there so I am cutting way back in purchases.   I've picked up a lot of nice items but 5 easy pays seems to go on forever.  I use my Q card and pay off every month and I know I can pay an easy pay off anytime I want,  but I usually wait for new statement and then pay.  I do sometimes go in and pay off the balance on a Friday.  

I think I have finally realized too easy for me to get sucked in.  One item that was on my wish list was a clothing item that I purchased as a TSV awhile back and love but the clearance price is now half of what I paid plus free shipping.  It paid for me to wait. 

Last Christmas I purchased way too much but this year Christmas in July I purchased one item because I wanted last year but way too high.  Worth the wait and half the price.  

Going to cut back and go back to more local shopping.   So I appreciate free shipping and easy pays but more important is the price of the item.  Time for me to get back to me.  

I want to retire next year and no extra bills so that is my motivation.