Trusted Contributor

Anyone have an idea?

Waiting to place a lot of orders, but won't unless FS happens soon.  Macys,BBB, Target have the same/similar items I need from Q, unless it's today or tomorrow, I'll shop elsewhere, though I'd like to shop here.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Esteemed Contributor

This close to the holidays, I think we have seen the last of QVC's free shipping offers for quite a while. Even other sites have completed their f/s terms. Orders placed now from most places, and certainly from the Q will be hard to receive before the holidays. You may want to order items that are not time sensitive, but you would do well to order elsewhere if you want them shipped at no charge.

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping

[ Edited ]

@skittles2I know there have been problems, but I took a chance late Friday night and made a purchase.  It shipped yesterday (Sunday), so I'm assuming I will receive it the same as I have for years and years now -   within the week. 

That works for me.  My life lives slow enough that I don't want to pay for speedy delivery, but it also lives well enough right now that I don't want to buy similar to what I want -  I want to buy what I want.  My current thrift bag is filled with "similars"  so I'm buying less and getting what I expect I'll really like and use.

ETA  -  shipped free

Honored Contributor

QVC had WAY more F/S events/weekends/days/shows than ever before.

If the OP didn't take advantage, I fear she may have missed out!

I'd be surprised if they had another one now this close to Christmas and the cut off of promised delivery by Christmas Day. 

But who knows!

Respected Contributor

There was a free shipping weekend a few weeks ago. Don't know if there will be another before Christmas. Hope so!

Honored Contributor
@skittles2. I sincerely doubt that your alluding to shopping elsewhere is going to induce QVC to hurry up and have free shipping again to accommodate your shopping needs.