Frequent Contributor

I just bought two items that were on sale and said in stock.  When I got to the check out part the items both came up as Advanced order.  I'm just waiting to see if they will be

cancelled down the road because they were on sale and free shipping.   Hopefully that will not happen.

Honored Contributor

@pripirt    If they're cancelled, it won't be because they were on sale with free shipping.  It'll be because the merchandise is not available or can't be obtained

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

same happened to me .On advanced order .So frustrating .Hope they arrive 

Esteemed Contributor

I couldn't get into my wish list so I didn't get to order some things.   Always technical glitches on QVC.  The absolute worst website!!

Occasional Contributor

Thing are changing everywhere and QVC is one of them....Most people that order on line want a free shipping....I watch for days then they have it but WOW the prices have become outrageous 🙀.....I still enjoy watching but my ordering has become almost nothing....🥲😞

Super Contributor

I ordered only one item, a Christmas gift.  It was on sale, a little over $5 off, plus free shipping.  The order status is in process and today's price is back at the original price, so I'm a happy customer.