Respected Contributor

Free Shipping for July 4th Q??

Do we ever get a heads-up on free ship days, anyone know?

I have some things thinking of buying but was wondering if they might do any July 4th shipping specials. lol....Hope springs.....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Free Shipping for July 4th Q??

Free shipping on the 4th would be nice ... let’s hope 😃

Respected Contributor

The Today's Special Value has free shipping on July 4th so it could be for all items.

Esteemed Contributor

I really hope so! A few of us noticed that all of the prices of out items on our "wish lists" went up by $5.00! Mine did and I'm not happy about it! The least they can do is give free shipping to offset the increase. 

Honored Contributor

@amyb wrote:

@amyb I could be wrong on this, but I doubt they would announce ahead when the free shipping days are. It cost them not to charge shipping, so it is reasonable to assume they prefer you purchase an item and pay the shipping.

I do have small items that I sometimes want to purchase, but don't want to pay the $3.50 on up for the shipping, so I just wait until those free shipping days. My list is getting long, so I am with you....hope it is coming up soon.

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@amyb wrote:

@amyb I could be wrong on this, but I doubt they would announce ahead when the free shipping days are. It cost them not to charge shipping, so it is reasonable to assume they prefer you purchase an item and pay the shipping.

I do have small items that I sometimes want to purchase, but don't want to pay the $3.50 on up for the shipping, so I just wait until those free shipping days. My list is getting long, so I am with you....hope it is coming up soon.

Right, my thinking is the same on that. However, since some companies do announce these types of specials ahead of time, was just wondering if anyone ever saw QVC do that and I just missed it. I don't think so though.

Trusted Contributor

I still don't understand why they charge $3.50 or $5.50 to ship an item but charge minumum of $6.95 to return it with their label?

Respected Contributor

I think most of the free shipping days this year have mostly been Sundays.  But I haven’t seen any “something special” this Sunday ads, and no David to tell us something special is coming on Sunday.  I do have to say it’s been more days than I thought.  There was a free shipping day in their birthday month in June.

i try to wait for free shipping days.  A lot of Beekman shows have free shipping. we shall see tomorrow.