Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Free Shipping Today July 6

[ Edited ]

YAY!!! Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Free Shipping Today July 6

Free S&H day does not always mean you come out ahead.  I was ready to cancel an order I just put through a few minutes before midnight.  Then I saw the free S&H today.  I was going to cancel it but upon closer attention, they changed the price of the item once midnight hit.  I came out ahead with the original order and paying the S&H. 

Honored Contributor

I thought they might offer free shipping around this time.  I'd placed a check order for something a week ago, but waited till tonight.  It's a CIJ item and they'd said the prices were good through July 31st. 

Sure enough, free shipping tonight, so I've placed a new order and cancelled the original one.  Saved over $8.

I'm not sure there's anything else I want, but I'll have a look throughout the day.

Super Contributor

Very disappointing -  I just received a pair of 'jogger pants' today, and liked them.   When I just looked, the price is about $2.50 more than I paid.   It would be just a little cheaper, but as far as I am concerned dishonest.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was fortunate and was able to cancel an item I ordered yesterday afternoon and reorder it to get the free S&H...saving $3.50 on another Carole Hochman set - A347170.

I also ordered 2 pairs of Denim & Co shorts on clearance A354409...

So a total savings on S&H of $10.50...TY QVC Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

I purchased:

M61182
Bethlehem Lights Aqua Torch Light Up Fountain

Bronze 

I agree; however, with prices being higher for items on free s&h day.  Tomorrow I'm going to check the price on this item to see if it's the same then as it is today.  

I remember the last time they had free s&h there was a Casa Zeta Jones item I had been watching for quite a while, and the price was definely higher on the free s&h day.   That is so wrong to do.  I think you do save on free s&h day, but not quite as much as they want you to think.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that some things in my wish list went up since yesterday.

Respected Contributor

They only sell items that are not as popular and delete a lot from their website.

I wanted a couple of beauty items and yesterday they were on the website.  Today the items I wanted to order are gone.

Esteemed Contributor

I just checked items in my wish list abd the price has not changed
Esteemed Contributor

No changes to any of the items in my wish list, either—so I've almost completely cleared it out with new orders!  Smiley Happy