Trusted Contributor

I saw an announcement on the Q about "something" happening all day Thursday.

They usually only have free shipping on weekends but maybe it is because of the company's birthday?

Esteemed Contributor

I hope so! And I hope it's not shipping only on the items presented. That seems very limiting. There are a few items that I am looking to buy, but I am tired of paying high shipping prices. If they have a day of free shipping on everything, I think their sales will go up.

Trusted Contributor

Just a suggestion:

If there are items you're interested in purchasing on a free S&H day, take note now of the item's price.

Often on free S&H days, I've noticed the price of the item increased - so it was really just a gimmick to increase sales...maybe a little savings, but not as much as you may think!

Valued Contributor

@BunSnoop wrote:

Just a suggestion:

If there are items you're interested in purchasing on a free S&H day, take note now of the item's price.

Often on free S&H days, I've noticed the price of the item increased - so it was really just a gimmick to increase sales...maybe a little savings, but not as much as you may think!

You are so correct

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

@MrSour 

I have never had one single item go up in price in my WL right before Free Shipping Days.  Never.

I have seen it posted, but I must be picking the right stuff cuz it never has happened to me.

@Effie54 

I have never seen a FS event where it only applies to items on air.  It has always been on air, online....everything.

I HAVE seen select items have free shipping....or some lines having free shipping (All Worthy, Patricia Nash, recently all LOGO was FS).....but usally free shipping events are for everything.

I wouldn't mind FS on all shoes one day, or all beauty .....but what I'd REALLY like to see is FS on all orders over $49.  That seems to be a very popular discounts offered on many, many sites.

Valued Contributor

@RespectLife wrote:

@BunSnoop 

@MrSour 

I have never had one single item go up in price in my WL right before Free Shipping Days.  Never.

I have seen it posted, but I must be picking the right stuff cuz it never has happened to me.

@Effie54 

I have never seen a FS event where it only applies to items on air.  It has always been on air, online....everything.

I HAVE seen select items have free shipping....or some lines having free shipping (All Worthy, Patricia Nash, recently all LOGO was FS).....but usally free shipping events are for everything.

I wouldn't mind FS on all shoes one day, or all beauty .....but what I'd REALLY like to see is FS on all orders over $49.  That seems to be a very popular discounts offered on many, many sites.

I agree everything over 49.00 should be free shipping and I guess it hasn't happened YET is key be patient

Honored Contributor

Even though some prices go up during free-shipping days, I like the fact that it just adds more to my rebates. S&H charges are never included in a rebate so free shipping is a good day no matter what.

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee 

Good point! I hadn't thought of that.

Respected Contributor

I think another thread said that the free shipping will be on Sunday.  I can't see them doing free shipping twice in one week but maybe they will surprise us.

Trusted Contributor

Free shipping is Sunday. It's been posted on the Facebook page, the Peace Manor blog (QVC influencer) and hinted at on the QVC app.