Trusted Contributor

Framed pictures on Susan Graver's wall

I love seeing what people's homes look like when they Skype in...and Susan Graver has really nice black and white framed photos of her grandchildren hanging in a row behind her couch. Such a simple gallery of photos, but so lovely.
Honored Contributor

Re: Framed pictures on Susan Graver's wall

I usually don't care for family photos in the public areas of a home, but Susan's are very tastefully done. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

I loved her walls so much that I bought a set of similar frames from BB&B (9 pack for $50) and I plan to use them in several areas of my home. In one area, I will do black and white close ups of my granddaughter, similar to what Susan has. In another area, I will frame some very colorful photos of flowers that I have taken, mostly tulips. I plan to run several of them together down a hallway.

Simple, not expensive, yet a nice statement. And easily changed.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I usually don't care for family photos in the public areas of a home, but Susan's are very tastefully done. 

So only keep family photos in the bedrooms? No way.

Esteemed Contributor

Like her photos but really love to watch Pebbles! I've never seen a dog that patient. When his patience grows thin, he starts to huffing. Those two just adore each other....

Valued Contributor

I'm proud of my family and if anyone who doesn't want to see them, I wouldn't want in my home. I regularly show photos of my family to friends and they share their family as well. I love a good photo wall! 

Honored Contributor

I was gonna say the same thing about that dog. He just lays there never a movement, howl or nothing I think he might be sedated . LOL

Why he's included is a good question I watch the dog more then the clothes and her mouth is always running anyway , so, the dog is the best

thing.

Esteemed Contributor

I find her decorating interesting in that room.  From what I can tell, the walls are grey, the long curtains are blue, and the rug is tan and white?  Can't remember the color of the couch.  It looks nice, but it is not what I would have imagined she would have done.  And I agree that Pebbles is adorable and I find myself just looking at him, before I change the channel.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

Ah, Pebbles! He's the most adorable and patient little hound.
@lh8990 I love that you are now setting up your own galleries in various areas of your home. So creative!
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@febe1 wrote:

Like her photos but really love to watch Pebbles! I've never seen a dog that patient. When his patience grows thin, he starts to huffing. Those two just adore each other....

@febe1 

Me too, I watch to see what Pebbles the dog is up too....LOL

Here's from Facebook---

https://www.facebook.com/page/308520112950/search/?q=pebbles

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”