Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You know I hope that you don't have to save your star spangled clothing for just patriotic holidays?  I enjoy wearing mine all year.  I even have star jewelry, shoes and boots to wear with my stars and stripes tops. 

@Kachina624      I thought it might clash with my Christmas in July clothes............

@Desertdi    I agree, combined it might be a bit much.  How about a stars and stripes Santa hat to pull it all together? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624    I know you think "the heat's got me"....here's my excuse:

Temperature guage

@Desertdi    Those temps would addle the brain for sure.  I don't know how you stand it. 

Honored Contributor

A red tee and white lightweight jeans is my go to July 4th  outfit each year. I also have a navy/white striped tee. Sorry, but specific July 4th outfits seem a waste of space in my closet. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

You know I hope that you don't have to save your star spangled clothing for just patriotic holidays?  I enjoy wearing mine all year.  I even have star jewelry, shoes and boots to wear with my stars and stripes tops. 

@Kachina624      I thought it might clash with my Christmas in July clothes............

@Desertdi    I agree, combined it might be a bit much.  How about a stars and stripes Santa hat to pull it all together? 

@Kachina624   Well, I DO have some red boots......should I decorate them with bells......or sparklers??????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi    Bells or stars would be a nice touch.  Love red boots.