Super Contributor

They have been showing some really  cute things to wear for the 4th but no way am I ordering I know I would not get them in time for the fourth

Honored Contributor

From QVC, I believe you may be right.  Tomorrow, I will have two items in "preparing your order" for 8 days.  

They are old stock from last year, so no excuses they are sitting on a ship in LA harbor waiting to be unloaded.  

HSN might be a better choice.  I ordered 5 items in the past 4 weeks, one a TSV, all processed and shipped within 2-3 days.  

Honored Contributor

Buy it for NEXT YEAR.....you only need ONE 4th of July outfit for the rest of your life !!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

QVC isn't the only place to buy July 4th items.  I got a really cute polo shirt dress at Kohl's the other day.  The knit fabric is navy blue with small white and red stars sprinkled thru it.  And it was a whole $25 with my coupon.  No shipping charges and no waiting and wondering when or if it will arrive.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

I'm not ordering summer anything because I'm no longer willing to wait 2 to 3 weeks to get an item because of processing delays before it even gets to the  shipper. And I'm not willing to pay for service like this.  I am more than willing to pay reasonable shipping rates for fast dependable shipping. My personal decision.  

Contributor

I either get orders very quickly or very slow. I have some fall clothes in process for 8 days also. I am discouraged with the shipping. I can't cancel & item I order two the same size & it's too big! I will have to send it back as soon as I receive it. I measured myself three times & the size chart if off! Surprise!!!

Honored Contributor

You know I hope that you don't have to save your star spangled clothing for just patriotic holidays?  I enjoy wearing mine all year.  I even have star jewelry, shoes and boots to wear with my stars and stripes tops. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

You know I hope that you don't have to save your star spangled clothing for just patriotic holidays?  I enjoy wearing mine all year.  I even have star jewelry, shoes and boots to wear with my stars and stripes tops. 

@Kachina624      I thought it might clash with my Christmas in July clothes............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

They've been showing these styles for over a month now.  You should have ordered earlier than now if you're worried about receiving.  And it's not something you have to wear only on holiday.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624    I know you think "the heat's got me"....here's my excuse:

Temperature guage

♥Surface of the Sun♥