Honored Contributor

Re: Forum now working so much better!

[ Edited ]

@x Hedge wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

I don’t know about anybody else, but “things” are really working well for me here on the forum now!

Good job and thank you!

Even the search feature seems to be smoother!

I'm glad your experience on these forums has improved, @LTT1 .

I'm still unable to use the forum search feature, the ability to "paste" is no longer working for me here, font size is finicky, pages jump while loading, and it still takes more than a full minute to load my profile page.

Also, my tablet re-sets itself from full view to mobile view, which is somehow tied in with my replies constantly reverting to HTML when I go to Preview. 

Such fun!!

@x Hedge,  I'm glad you posted.   I've encountered more glitches, too, but I hesitated to add them to the already-lengthy list I detailed.   This website is a mess, and it seems that when the tech support staff tries to fix one problem several new ones crop up.    I can only suggest that everyone with problems continue to send reports via the "Contact Us" email link at the bottom of the screen, and to the QVC Social Team's email so they can forward the reports to the IT department.

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @dooBdoo !

I forgot to add, I just went through about four days where the QVC website banner loaded but the page would be solid bright blue, no print.

When I'd do a vertical scroll motion the blue disappeared and the expected white page, plus print, showed up.

Haven't seen that at all today, though.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo  Agree. Having the notiications up again is a step in the right direction, but not an overall solution.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@x Hedge wrote:

Hi @dooBdoo !

I forgot to add, I just went through about four days where the QVC website banner loaded but the page would be solid bright blue, no print.

When I'd do a vertical scroll motion the blue disappeared and the expected white page, plus print, showed up.

Haven't seen that at all today, though.

@x Hedge - I suspect I know the source of your blue page—the Q was running some kind of promotional dialog box that would pop up over the screen when you visited most of the pages on the website during the extended Presidents Day weekend, and then another one for the past day or so highlighting the seasonal/spring offerings. When you were scrolling, you'd bypass the box, taking you back to the main site. Since the promo is over now, the box has disappeared and the site has returned to "normal" operations.

Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo 

Thank you!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I still have not seen them but I haven’t replied to many posts can someone please heart this so I can check. 

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61 - Did you get my heart?  Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@loriqvc   yes. Thanks so much. Glad it’s working again.  I appreciate it😎😎