Honored Contributor

Forum now working so much better!

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

I don’t know about anybody else, but “things” are really working well for me here on the forum now!

Good job and thank you!

Even the search feature seems to be smoother!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

Re: Forum now working so much better!

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

I don’t know about anybody else, but “things” are really working well for me here on the forum now!

Good job and thank you!

The profile still takes FOREVER to open.... hope they fix that too....

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden 

I started this thread, but then discovered an already existing one:

https://community.qvc.com/t5/Customer-Care/Notifications-not-about-hearts-but-being-heard/td-p/52789...

It’s all good!❤️

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

Good job and thank you!

The profile still takes FOREVER to open.... hope they fix that too....

I agree @SeaMaiden . It would be nice to have that corrected too... That said, I am appreciative to, once again, be receiving alerts to which I might want to reply... It was not so much about the hearts for me...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@LTT1 Yes, things seem to be running well in terms of notifications and hearting posts process.  Haven't tried search or profile functions yet.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Is it fixed? So far, I can't tell.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

Good job and thank you!

Hi, @LTT1!🌻  The "@Mike - QVC Social Team" user isn't an active account -- hasn't been used since 6/10/15.   It appears to me that it's one of the many dormant accounts from before the new forum platform was launched, since they gave the same "date last visited" to all the inactive users at that time.    The QVC Social Team used to have a couple of nicknames for the group, but I think those went inactive a few years ago, too -- now we have to flag their individual names, I believe.

For sure, they've corrected the notifications, and that's a fabulous improvement.   The search feature in the Community seems to still be working the same...  and in one case today a simple search generated an error.  

I noticed, too, (with my iPads and iPhone) that the large "Easy Returns & Free Exchanges" banner box at the bottom of every screen was converted last night from black to red -- and in the process, they seemed to create a new, weird effect.    On my iMac with adblocking and pop-up blocking, the box is replaced with a rather large area of odd white space (but if I click there, the invisible link works).

Unfortunately, the major user-file database corruption problem still exists (you can click on my nickname to see an example of the response time problem).   So, even though I'm glad to have the notifications restored, the tech staff really only placed a temporary bandage on the wound.   

Hope springs eternal, but after this problem being here for at least 3 months I'm still seriously concerned about the integrity of this website.   

I really do appreciate your positivity and enthusiasm, though!❤️    Maybe it will "speak to the universe" (and QVC's IT department) and manifest good things!🌻

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Honored Contributor

@dooBdoo, thank you for the heart, it showed up. Maybe things will get back to normal, someday.

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

@dooBdoo, thank you for the heart, it showed up. Maybe things will get back to normal, someday.

You're welcome, @Snicks1!   Thank you for the heart, too!❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Mike - QVC Social Team 

Good job and thank you!

I'm glad your experience on these forums has improved, @LTT1 .

I'm still unable to use the forum search feature, the ability to "paste" is no longer working for me here, font size is finicky, pages jump while loading, and it still takes more than a full minute to load my profile page.

Also, my tablet re-sets itself from full view to mobile view, which is somehow tied in with my replies constantly reverting to HTML when I go to Preview. 

Such fun!!