Honored Contributor

Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

[ Edited ]

OK, not as a host, but now as a product rep.

Dave James is on Saturday Morning Q right now with Carolyn this morning as the vendor rep for Revolve Surge Protectors.  Item # V-36465.  I always liked him, nice to see him again.

Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host David James is Back!

[ Edited ]

I was wondering who is was going to be and I was excitely waiting. Then, I missed something and came back to the middle of the presentation. I thought he looked familier. But, now, I'm wondering. I have to look him up. I can't remember when he was on and for how long. I was thinking it might be Lisa Robertson or one of the other female ex hosts. I forget about the men. lol. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]
It's so nice to see him again!💕
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Trusted Contributor

@Deelovesqvc21 

Dave, Carolyn and Antonella all started at the same time, together.  QVC had a contest and the customer voted.  Dave won but they hired all three and what a great decision that was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great to see Dave James!   He was such a good host, calm, informative, and a great voice!

Carolyn said good to see you back and hope to see you more in the future (paraphased).....Even as a vendor he'd certainly would be a welcome addition....Carolyn mentioned he even presented Breezies bras with her in the past when he was a Q host...😆

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

Dave James was a really good host, probably one of the best! I hated to see him go. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

sorry i missed that.  he is sharp, funny - and should be back full-time to offset all the female hosts.  letting him go was a bad decision.

Respected Contributor

The name sounded familiar but I could not dredge up his face.....so I Googled. Ha! Oh YES, I really liked him, too! He was a nice host and easy to listen to. For those of you, like me, who could not recall him, here ya go:

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

I always liked him too. I got all excited when I saw the op. I thought he was back as a host.

Honored Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

@happycat wrote:

I always liked him too. I got all excited when I saw the op. I thought he was back as a host.

@happycat Smiley Happy With two hosts recently gone (Cathy and Anthony), and two channels with live programming, hopefully Dave will have the opportunity for a full time host position again -- if that's what he wants.