Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

[ Edited ]

OK, not as a host, but now as a product rep.

Dave James is on Saturday Morning Q right now with Carolyn this morning as the vendor rep for Revolve Surge Protectors.  Item # V-36465.  I always liked him, nice to see him again.

Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host David James is Back!

[ Edited ]

I was wondering who is was going to be and I was excitely waiting. Then, I missed something and came back to the middle of the presentation. I thought he looked familier. But, now, I'm wondering. I have to look him up. I can't remember when he was on and for how long. I was thinking it might be Lisa Robertson or one of the other female ex hosts. I forget about the men. lol. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]
It's so nice to see him again!💕
Education | Sorority Alumna | PGA Foundation | Coffee and Brunch are my thing.
Valued Contributor

@DeestayhomemomNY 

Dave, Carolyn and Antonella all started at the same time, together.  QVC had a contest and the customer voted.  Dave won but they hired all three and what a great decision that was.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Great to see Dave James!   He was such a good host, calm, informative, and a great voice!

Carolyn said good to see you back and hope to see you more in the future (paraphased).....Even as a vendor he'd certainly would be a welcome addition....Carolyn mentioned he even presented Breezies bras with her in the past when he was a Q host...😆

Animals are reliable, many full of love, true in their affections, predictable in their actions, grateful and loyal. Difficult standards for people to live up to Alfred A. Montapert
Super Contributor

Dave James was a really good host, probably one of the best! I hated to see him go. 

Respected Contributor

sorry i missed that.  he is sharp, funny - and should be back full-time to offset all the female hosts.  letting him go was a bad decision.

Respected Contributor

The name sounded familiar but I could not dredge up his face.....so I Googled. Ha! Oh YES, I really liked him, too! He was a nice host and easy to listen to. For those of you, like me, who could not recall him, here ya go:

Respected Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

I always liked him too. I got all excited when I saw the op. I thought he was back as a host.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Former QVC Host Dave James is Back!

@Happycat01 wrote:

I always liked him too. I got all excited when I saw the op. I thought he was back as a host.

@Happycat01 Smiley Happy With two hosts recently gone (Cathy and Anthony), and two channels with live programming, hopefully Dave will have the opportunity for a full time host position again -- if that's what he wants.