Occasional Contributor

Re: Former Host Mary Nelson is Coming Back to QVC

I miss both Katie and Mary, both far better (in my opinion) than the new hires and a few who have remained as hosts. I’m happy to see Mary again and wish Katie would return. If Katie really was fired, it makes no sense except that she kept being relegated to the lesser watched Q2. I’ve not seen a better host than Katie.
Frequent Contributor

So glad to hear this news! I always enjoyed Mary... very natural, yet professional. I still have a ring that she sold me!

Regular Contributor

She was an excellent host!  QVC is lucky to have her back in any way.

Esteemed Contributor

That's nice. I liked her very much. I will have to remember to watch Q2 as I generally haven't been since watching "re-runs" of presentations doesn't make sense to me.

Valued Contributor

Sorry, this sounds wasteful and ridiculous.  I don't see the point in this, It's almost funny.

"I never changed, I just learned."
Respected Contributor

Don't remember her at all.  I have never bothered with Q2, 3 or any other channel than the main one.  Never had an interest for them.  Reading what it all about,  doesn't sound like it would hold my interest. I'll pass.

Regular Contributor

This is unwatchable., Too  much echo and her voice seems like it is quivering all the time.  Then she is asking the presenters to try to move items closer to their camera and they are working from home as well and it seemed she was being difficult with the presenters. You can come back and have the products or forget this whole thing.  I turned this  off after a few minutes not watchable.   I don't know what QVC  is doing anymore, Q2 is a disaster.  They terminate live programming then they bring it back on certain days.  Let's get it togerher QVC.  Orders are delayed, returns are taking way too long to process and products are getting WAY TOO EXPENSIVE.  It used to be QVC was very competitive in pricing, not anymore.  Pretty much done shopping at QVC. 

Trusted Contributor

Katie was a snoozefest and boring. Julia Cearley is better then Katie and Mary. Julia has fun and is adorable
Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   I have nothing against Mary because I never saw her present anything, but I just don't see this format working with anyone.  No product, just asking questions??

How long ago was she a host?  She does not look familiar to me at all.  Im just curious.  When did she quit?

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

@Caaareful Shopper   I have nothing against Mary because I never saw her present anything, but I just don't see this format working with anyone.  No product, just asking questions??

How long ago was she a host?  She does not look familiar to me at all.  Im just curious.  When did she quit?

@sunshine 919  Mary Nelson was a QVC host for a little over 2 years; she left in the fall of 2019.