Honored Contributor

Re: For those who responded to my "WRONG WRONG WRONG" post

@suzyQ3 wrote:

I like this, @CalminHeart.

I just finished reading the original thread. I see here that the OP is upset because she thinks that posters didn't focus on the issue. But when you post all such personal detail leading up to the ISSUE, you need to expect that many posters will look at the bigger picture. And I think they are right in doing so.

Right or wrong, posters who are used to message boards will often be skeptical of a first post like the one you wrote. There is always a possibility that the person is a troll or is not giving us all the pertinent details.

I do not think that ANYONE who replied to the OP was acting in a trollish manner, as a couple posters insinuated.

I agree, I was just posting what I think are the types of posters I've seen on these forums.  I also don't think anyone on the original post said anything nasty.  I think OP shared too much info and she'll learn to be more selective in what she says as time goes on.  

Esteemed Contributor

My suggestion is to speak with your lawyer who handled your bankruptcy.  He/She will be able to explain why you had an issue with QVC credit.  I won't elaborate any further cause I don't want your feelings to get hurt.

Honored Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

My suggestion is to speak with your lawyer who handled your bankruptcy.  He/She will be able to explain why you had an issue with QVC credit. 

IMO this would not be worth the lawyer's hourly fee rate to do.

Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

@Snoopp wrote:

My suggestion is to speak with your lawyer who handled your bankruptcy.  He/She will be able to explain why you had an issue with QVC credit. 

IMO this would not be worth the lawyer's hourly fee rate to do.

You're probably right but sometime a lawyer will consult without running a tab for a quick phone consult.