Valued Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

Where do I start....

Honored Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

@Reever wrote:

Many were forced to cut back because they ran up high debts due to the interest rate on the Q Card ....  which is bordering on criminal.

QVC is a store card, and store cards (or any credit card) really aren't meant to have balances.  If you have a store card you should pay it in full each month to avoid finance charges.  All store cards that I know of have ridiculously high interest rates.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Reever wrote:

Many were forced to cut back because they ran up high debts due to the interest rate on the Q Card ....  which is bordering on criminal.

Please stop trying to justify your own poor money management by inappropriately painting it with the broad brush of "many". You have absolutely no way of knowing what anyone else's financial challenges may be. We know that you got yourself into trouble - you've admitted it. That's on you for buying more than you can afford. Virtually ALL credit cards carry high interest rates - particularly store branded ones. Don't want to pay those charges? Pay the bill in full every month. It's that simple. 

~The more someone needs to brag about how wonderful, special, successful, wealthy or important they are, the greater the likelihood that it isn't true. ~

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Honestly, I  feel like they've permanently lost me, but  they need to go back to what their name stood for - Quality, Value and Convenience.   I have always preferred going out shopping at my local stores,  but QVC used to have some unique,  good quality products, and I used shop with them occasionally.   Most of it now seems to be overpriced house brand stuff that I could find at Walmart or the Dollar Store.  The quality of their hosts has gone downhill too.  Very annoying and unpleasant to watch and listen to.  Many just make me change the channel.  If I'm not watching, then I'm not buying.  Hosts seem more interested in talking about all sorts of nonsense and selling themselves instead of giving product info.   Sorry, but I shouldn't have to be online at the same time I'm watching QVC just to find out basic product info.  Too much of the same old products over and over again.  

Honored Contributor

@Styleovertrend wrote:

...other than fix the shipping issues and refunds!!!!

@Styleovertrend Sorry but I can't think of anything.  They really don't have anything I need and can't get better quality elsewhere, get it quicker, and get a credit faster if I return it. 

And none of the current programming holds any interest for me.  I have changed, the world has changed and QVC, hasn't kept up with it. 

Valued Contributor

VARIETY!!!!  and training for the hosts that constantly talk about everything but the item they are selling. I want information about a product that I am interested in buying....not what younhave at home or what you like but information about the item you are SELLING!I  The hosts play a large part of what I buy,and if they only laugh  and joke,I change the channel!

Valued Contributor

I forgot to mention one thing I think,most of us would like...Shorter Presentations!

Super Contributor

Free S & H

Free returns and exchanges

Mixing up the hosts so that we don't have to see the same ones all the time!

Tired of the shenigans by the hosts that seem to be on prime time. Quit watching for this reason

Shipping time has taken to long

Let you cancel your order before it ships. After it processes the Q won't let you cancel. If it is taking tolong to ship we should be able to cancel

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mac116 wrote:

1.  Quick shipping

2.  Consistent and honest sizing

3.  More new products

4.  Less vacuums, computers, matresses, Josie Maran, Susan Graver, etc.

5.  Easy to reach Customer Service

To your list,@mac116, I would add better prices, no shipping &  handling on orders over a certain amount,  free returns, and more 14K & 18K gold jewelry..  

Occasional Contributor

I think they should honor the price that they are showing on QVC2. When I go to order an item I think it is one price, but at checkout the regular price is charged. You do not know this is happening until they give you the total. I called customer service and they said that they can change the price at anytime. The on air price may not be applicable anymore.