Occasional Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

Their famous Q Card has the highest interest in the industry....so I think twice, maybe even 3xs & 4xs before I buy anything from QVC

Trusted Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

[ Edited ]

Regular Contributor

Clothing is huge and inconsistent. Choices are botpring. All the big prints and tunic lengths are the same and don't suit a lot of people. I buy very little now, because even show sizing has been irregular.

Valued Contributor

You nailed it when you said management has been unmoved from all of us telling them what we don't like. I think thy just don't care. When they really messed up with their 90 day exchange or return policy between Feb 1st to May 31st they made so many customers mad. Our little post office was closed to customers for some time. I had my parents to take care of. I didn't rush. All my exchanges & one return were sent back on May 13th. Well within their 90 day policy. One item was defective & they just sent them right back with a letter than I had not returned within 30 days. They had to know the letters were going out & items just being returned. My items were never worn or washed. They just didn't fit. The size charts were wrong. So they will have to win their customers back. It would have been nice for them to acknowlege they dropped the ball!

Respected Contributor

Bring in new items 

New Contributor

Cut back on David

Valued Contributor

More new; more reasonable jewelry (in other words, cut out the over the top diamonds, etc.), and if they can't offer more free shipping, at least figure out a way to combine shipping costs (since they are starting to combine some packaging anyway, but not reducing the shipping costs).  Also, when they introduce a nice new clothing line, it usually starts out fairly reasonable and competitive, but doesn't take long before the prices start creeping up.  AND, lots more home decor shows/brands.

Trusted Contributor

Free shipping over a certain $$ in one order.
Esteemed Contributor

STOP making and selling the cheapest quality items you can find.

You even managed to ruin Lock and Lock.

Quit charging the highest prices around.

Quit  charging for shipping.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Returning to what the Q stands for QUALITY!

QVC - Quality, Value and Convenience.

When I started watching the Q 25 years ago --- that was true.

I bought so many great items - which I still own and wear, ie, clothes and 14KT gold & 18KT gold jewelry.