Esteemed Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

@Catch71 I agree with you about charging shipping on each item! I'm sure it helped Q's bottom line but it certainly made me buy much less. The whole buy more save more promotions they try and run are a joke. Once you do the math and calculate the shipping charge, it isn't a price break.

Contributor

Re: For those who have cut WAY DOWN on their Q spending, what would the Q need to do to get you back

Yes, great ideas!

Honored Contributor

Get rid of the hosts and vendors that do not care for animals.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@GinaV24 wrote:

well said @Spurt I was watching one of the fashion shows, I can't remember which one now but I think they presented whatever the TSV was that day for almost a half hour!  I was not watching the entire time, I was channel hopping because I wasn't interested in the TSV and was waiting for the "next" item to be presented.

@GinaV24 

Hi Gina, 

You are so right, the TSV's just go on and on and on ..... even if someone is interested in another item coming up in the show,  the viewer gets bored and changes the channel....  I realize people tune in at different times of the day and QVC wants to make sure viewers see the TSV, but QVC also has different shows where the TSV will still be presented....having it on almost their entire broadcast time is just unnecessarily driving potential customers away as the spiel gets extremely repetitive and they continuously go over the colors so many times.... just a SNOOZE FEST!!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Get rid of the hosts and vendors that do not care for animals.

@Group 5 minus 1   With you on that one.

Esteemed Contributor

Free shipping and REAL sales.  

I dont know what’s happening with customer service and layoffs at qvc but it makes me wonder if they will still be here in a year.

Occasional Contributor

1.  Stop with all the hollyweird name dropping and get back to the everyday normal shoppers, who are looking for good quality values. If we wanted to pay those high prices we would move there!!

2.  Remain neutral on our countries issues!!  Shoppers don't need lectured by QVC!!

3.  Support ALL of your vendors, ALL of the time!!

4.  Quit pushing the easy pay, common sense people know this scam!!

5.  Start selling MIA products, this should be a must!!

6.  Control some of your hosts, the silly antics aren't funny and most shoppers are shopping, not looking for entertainment!!

7.  Last, but not least, stop telling us that paying $60+++ is a great value for a womans blouse, it's not!!  We are perfectly capable of finding values elsewhere.

I'M ALL DONE!!!

Valued Contributor

STOP CHARGING ME SHIPPING FOR SMALL BEAUTY PURCHASES !!
I think a minimum purchase price for this is reasonable for this but let it be reasonable like $35.00 or so... I can get beauty free shipping elsewhere for about a $35 purchase price. So, why I ask, would I buy here at the Q? 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Offer Denim & Co Original Waist Pull On Pants With Side Pockets in the extended sizes. Same with the capris version of these pants. Offer maxi skirts in the extended sizes. I finally see one for sale. It looks OK but it's made of viscose and I don't care for rayon unless it's part of a blend. Offer Pima tees in extended sizes. Offer CZs using the same CZ formulation they used twelve or more years ago. I think the new stones look fake. They are obviously fake to anyone looking at them unless they are setting using tiny stones. They looked realistic. Offer a few of these in 14K, a solitaire necklace, in round brilliant and in a cushion cut. Offer breezies in extended band sizes. Offer bras in extended band sizes and don't charge more on Q than everywhere else. 

Demonstrate mops and vacuums under actual home conditions. I don't care how many bowling balls my vacuum can suck up. I want to see what a vacuum or mop can and can't do.

Let us see the merchandise and hosts up closer. All the camera shots are from so far away I never know what an item looks like until it gets here. This was a problem long before social distancing.

BRING CONSISTENT QUALITY BACK. 

PRICING FOR CLOTHING IS TOO HIGH. IF IT WASN'T FOR EASY PAY I WOULDN'T BE ORDERING. 

Trusted Contributor

@Styleovertrend 

I used to enjoy getting the Insider magazine in the mail. Even when they switched to an online version I think I bought more. It was fun to have "insider" info & order TSV's before others knew about them. 

Ordered a lot more when you were refunded original shipping. Now by the time you pay original shipping & return shipping it's a little pricy to try something you're not sure you'll like.

I'd also like convenient online exchanges where they ship your replacement before they get your return back. Like HSN- they allow you so long for the return to be received.

Also- I ordered the bagels from NYC twice. The item description said they would be shipped next day air. Both times they were shipped UPS ground. Maybe wouldn't have been so bad if they shipped early in the week. However, both times they were shipped Wednesday or Thursday. UPS ground doesn't deliver on weekends so they basically sat the weekend, $40 for bagels that are 5+ days old. This was in colder weather. I cancelled the July shipment. No way they'd hold up in the heat that long.