Contributor

For those who don't like the "entertainment" from the hosts- BAD news!

The last few weeks many have noticed the hosts doing all sorts of silly to some, fun to others, "entertaining". They sing, they dance, they tell jokes etc. I think the only thing we haven't seen is MBR bring out her baton. Well, guys and gals, this evening during the QF show with Angel and Shawn, Shawn said they have been told they need to break out in random dancing! So, it wasn't our collective imaginations thinking that more of these (fill in the blank depending on your tolerance for it) types of presentations were happening. Shawn was saying she and Rick are going to have a show about nothing a la Seinfeld. From that she went on to say they have been told to do more spontaneous entertainment type things. Then she went on to say what I stated above. I don't recall if she actually used the word entertainment but she did actually say spontaneous and random dancing. So, it's official. QVC has become the old HSN! OMG! I never thought I would see the day! Barry Diller left the Q went and "fixed" HSN and QVC went on in it's classy way until now. I don't know who is responsible for this mess as I haven't kept up with TPTB there in the last few years. But, whoever it is should be publicly embarrassed by having to present the items mentioned in the thread about the craziest items the Q has ever had and then break out into a random dance while singing and taking temp-tations pans out of the oven and pouring wine into that over the glass aerator while rubbing their face with Argon oil! Wonder how that would sit with a corporate suit. They apparently think that's what we want to see. Somehow I can't see MBR doing this stuff! All I want is my old QVC back!