Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624, I think you are correct!  All of a sudden the big interest in attracting and catering to the older audience.  The problem is that this is being done in a condescending way.

Truly insulting to me at age 80.  My philosophy is that every day,  no what your age, is a day of possibility.  I do not need a clown show to tell me that, at my enlightened age. We could all write a book.

Respected Contributor

I usually have at least one purchase a week from QVC and very rarely sit and watch it, maybe Saturday nights when Kim Gravel is on. I scroll the app.

Honored Contributor

Re: Foodie Shows

[ Edited ]

@PansyBoo Your post made me laugh!   You are so right as I remember years ago when they had these live shows the place would be sold out!  Now I can't remember the last time there were not empty seats. 

Seems to me some of us (but I am speaking mostly for myself) are just losing interest.   Gone are the days of good deals, products that were actually interesting and great hosts.   I still watch at times but hardly buy and some days the programming IMO, is just a total snoozefest.

Honored Contributor

@PamfromCT wrote:

@Kachina624, I think you are correct!  All of a sudden the big interest in attracting and catering to the older audience.  The problem is that this is being done in a condescending way.

Truly insulting to me at age 80.  My philosophy is that every day,  no what your age, is a day of possibility.  I do not need a clown show to tell me that, at my enlightened age. We could all write a book.

@PamfromCT.  I can't figure out what the big deal is.  I've been over 50 for some time and I've never felt that I was ignored, disrespected, underappreciated or any of the things from which they claim we suffer.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Othereeeen  You and I are talking about two different things.