Esteemed Contributor

Re: Food finally delivered - NO DRY ICE !

@fthunt wrote:

@Kachina624 I only called CS about 3 times year max........2  mins and I've always had a rep on the line.

Don't understand all the complaints about customer service.

I never had problems getting thru before either.  Until recently.

Literally hours on the phone over a period of several days, and I never was able to speak to anyone.  The few times someone picked up, they abruptly cut me off, and put me back on hold.  I tried at all hours of the day, for several days, holding on at least an hour (usually more) every time.

Without a doubt the worst CS experience I have ever had with any company.  And it seems many others here are also having incredibly frustrating experiences just trying to get through.  

Respected Contributor

Throw the stuff away immediately and safely so that no other person or animal can get it.  You can hold for CS if you want to.  However, you should dispute the purchase on your credit card stating what happened and that you were unable to get through to CS on the phone.

Honored Contributor

@Cats3000 

@canary2sing 

if the poster can't get thru to CS she can always send email to:

qvcsocialteam@qvc.com

the mods will review & get back to them normally w/in 24 hours or less!

Frequent Contributor

They used to send the frozen food two day delivery but now they do it via pony express and it gets there when it gets there.  I expect a lot of food at this point gets defrosted before delivery.  I ordered directly through Kansas City steaks and got my order within two days of shipment.  My same order through QVC took over a week.  

Valued Contributor

The amount of food being wasted is heartbreaking.
Frequent Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered Pot Stickers and they arrived not fully frozen.  I have ordered in the past and have never had any issues.  I looked at how many locations it stopped at on the way to Massachusetts.  I think QVC should stop sending food as the delivery services have been out of wack.  I sent a package first class mail and it took 3 weeks to get there.  My Sister has shipped something from AZ to MA to my parents and it has been everywhere but where it needs to be. 

I have tried to figure out how to get a refund, however, impossible to reach Customer Service.  

Have ordered food from another vendor and that arrived in better shape.

Esteemed Contributor

@123 Jewelry wrote:

I ordered Pot Stickers and they arrived not fully frozen.  I have ordered in the past and have never had any issues.  I looked at how many locations it stopped at on the way to Massachusetts.  I think QVC should stop sending food as the delivery services have been out of wack.  I sent a package first class mail and it took 3 weeks to get there.  My Sister has shipped something from AZ to MA to my parents and it has been everywhere but where it needs to be. 

I have tried to figure out how to get a refund, however, impossible to reach Customer Service.  

Have ordered food from another vendor and that arrived in better shape.

@123 Jewelry, I had a problem with potstickers too.  I had never ordered food from QVC before, but had always heard they were good about refunds.  So I took a chance. 

Big mistake!  Something was "off" about the potstickers, so I called CS and spent hours and hours trying to get thru.  I was so sorry I had ever placed the order.  I tried to get thru for days, with no luck at all. Just a lot of frustration.

Finally someone here told me to email qvcsocialteam@qvc.com.  I did get a response - and a refund!  So give that a try.  I hope it works for you too.

Regular Contributor

Count me in on the potstickers as well.  They arrived "cool," not frozen, and no dry ice.  Tossed them immediately and called CS and got a refund.  First time ordering food and last time ordering food.  Lesson learned.

Valued Contributor

Wow, I didn't know that!

"I never changed, I just learned."