Valued Contributor

I have to congratulate all of the award winners and nominees and QVC for having a fast paced, entertaining multi-hour show with great hosts!  It was super nice to have both Rick and Alberti present awards in an adult manner without sniffing the food, squishing the food, giggling, screeching.  I really enjoyed the show and hope QVC pair these two for other food presentations.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Food awards show

[ Edited ]

I also enjoyed the show. I watched all the way through... first time in a long while!!

But I am getting leery about ordering frozen food!  Today's order of my potsitckers was totally thawed.  In fact I could squish them with my fingers!  Last month, my Heartland chicken came thawed...not even cold.  Refunds yes, but may have to think twice about ordering frozen foods!!!

Regular Contributor

I agree they did a great job and I NEVER watch food shows! 

Super Contributor

I also enjoyed the show.....btw, this was the first time I saw a "Mr. Germack" on winning his award......just wondering, does anyone know what happened to Christie that used to be the representative for Germack?

Respected Contributor

@Gabidog Agreed!  

I watched the show yesterday, too, and really enjoyed both Alberti and Rick hosting. It was fun and entertaining to watch.

Honored Contributor

I tried to watch--- but boy I find food shows so boring--and those 2 are not my faves anyway----did my laundry instead!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Food awards show

[ Edited ]

@Texas Gray Wolf wrote:

I also enjoyed the show.....btw, this was the first time I saw a "Mr. Germack" on winning his award......just wondering, does anyone know what happened to Christie that used to be the representative for Germack?

@Texas Gray Wolf 

Back in 2020 someone posted that Christie left to pursue another career, I think it was K-9 certification dog training 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”