Trusted Contributor

I agree with these comments but Heartland Fresh Chicken is really good, delicious. I got it for my dad and he loved it too, and was so relieved he didn't have to cook it. All he had to do was put it in the oven to re-heat and crisp it up.

Respected Contributor

Never watch food shows. Ordered Mrs P apples years ago. H The apples were not ripe.

Never ordered any food again.

Honored Contributor

Never watch when RD is hosting --he drives me insane--and then it all seems to be the same old stuff anyway----

Super Contributor

@thatsme 
That chicken is amazing! We love it. I get it for my sons who both work and it's handy for them once in a while when they get home. Makes a great chicken sandwich too! And good chicken sandwiches are VERY expensive at take-out places.

Super Contributor

I don't care for Mrs Prindable apples ( I think they are Granny Smith apples..sour) until they sell the Pink Lady apple assortment, usually in December. It sells out fast. The apples are sweet. 

Respected Contributor

I love all types of apples. I think the tartness of the Granny Smith complements the sweetness of chocolate and caramel.

Respected Contributor

Won't be buying any food from the Q so I don't watch.

Plus, I don't like to see the hosts eating everything.

No thank you.

Honored Contributor

Just wait until after Christmas, it will change, and then you can watch excerise equipment all day!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I thought it was the pits!!!

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

I cannot tolerate Rachel and Alberti.  I tuned in while there was a commercial on the station I was watching and they were yelling a doing the fake oohs and aahs.  And Alberti looked ridiculous in that sweater.