Trusted Contributor

Just curious.....Is anyone watching today.....food all day long.  I normally don't watch the food programs anyway.  It is way too expensive.  I know it does provide a service to those who cannot shop or want something different. 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I rarely watched or watch on Wednesday.  I have only purchased their food a few times and found I either did not like it or it was not worth the price.  The kitchen shows don't interest me too much either.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

No, I don't watch food.  It's a little pricey for my budget and most often inappropriate for my diet.  As you said, these items can be nice for others to try something new or send as a gift.  

Honored Contributor

I will check in and see what they are showing, but I rarely order Food, I think I have ordered Mrs Prindables for my granddaughters, and Juniors Cheesecake at Christmas time, but thats it!

I don't watch QVC like I used to, I will check in periodically for 10 minutes or so, but thats it!

Trusted Contributor

I'm enjoying it.  At least it's a variety and something different than vacuums or mattresses or Josie Maran all day long. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Food all day long....

[ Edited ]

Generally too expensive and packages are too big.  The reviews are generally not great either.

I did just order the honey spoons though.

Honored Contributor

I ordered an item of food today without turning on the tv, it can be done.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

I ordered an item of food today without turning on the tv, it can be done.

Same here  - I just looked at recently on air and saw the honey spoons. 

Trusted Contributor

I watched on and off this morning but as soon as the dramatic duo came on, I switched off.   I may watch again a bit later.   

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched today.  I rarely any food items from QVC.