Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Cutting it, squishing it, smelling it, making faces about it=========PLEASE JUST EAT ITgiphy.gifgiphy (1).gif

Respected Contributor

Yes!  I didn't see your post when i posted asking why they don't eat anymore?  Mary Beth squishing and mushing the italian cakes around was horrible.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Yes!  I didn't see your post when i posted asking why they don't eat anymore?  Mary Beth squishing and mushing the italian cakes around was horrible.

@Shawnie   I just posted this.   LOL

Esteemed Contributor

OMG, one Host last year  was eating GrandMa's  cake as if she was Revenous ! It was a scene. I can't stand them squishing and  rolling the cake up in a ball !

Honored Contributor

Shawn was squishing and rolling in a ball the coffee cake the other night.  It was too much.

Super Contributor

That was gross her balling up that coffee cake in a ball. Who does that????  It truly was awful. 

Trusted Contributor

On today's show I thought Mary was going to sniff that macaroon cookie up her nose.  So disgusting and unappetizing.  I wonder if these hosts ever go back and watch how ridiculous they look smashing, squishing and smelling food.  Then the fake enthusiasm is over the top also.

Valued Contributor

SO funny becuse that's how they behave.  Like they have never eaten.  To me the grossest is when they put it right near their nose and sniff it and then make noises or talk about how much they're tormented and wish they could eat it.  Don't they eat before the shows?  

"I never changed, I just learned."
Esteemed Contributor

@Jinlei wrote:

On today's show I thought Mary was going to sniff that macaroon cookie up her nose.  So disgusting and unappetizing.  I wonder if these hosts ever go back and watch how ridiculous they look smashing, squishing and smelling food.  Then the fake enthusiasm is over the top also.

booger love GIF by MaggieRAPT

Contributor

You are right.  Rachel and Alberti look ridiculous "playing" with all the food for months now.  I can understand in the beginning of COVID, but you can't get COVID from food.  Let them eat the food already.