Regular Contributor

I totally agree.  Their prices are over the top on many things, especially  clothing and food. I never buy food from QVC.  And now I have stopped buying clothing also.

Valued Contributor

@Bella2022 wrote:

IMO, Sandra doesn't belong on the food shows  She's terrible and quite sneaky. She puts the food up to her nose to smell and then looks to see when the camera shot leaves  her only to put the item down.    She thinks she's fooling us when she takes a bite but in reality she just puts it down.

@Kitty Galore wrote:
Watched a little yesterday with Rick and Sandra . Sandra never stops Interupting, Rick could not get a word in! Plus she's very loud .

Sandra did  eat several pieces of shrimpSmiley Surprised

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022   And Rachel last night with Corky's.  The. Close up of her making a dumb face while eating the wings was just disgusting.   She has become unwatchable too.   She's loud and her voice is just plain annoying.   Before she came to the Q she was a weather person on a local Los Angeles channel and she was delightful.  She was fine when she first came to the Q.  Downhill since then.

Esteemed Contributor

@Bella2022   Sandra is interrupter in chief, but there are plenty in line right behind her.  Ali Carr is unwatchable too 

Frequent Contributor
I agree about new hosts on the food shows, Alberti, and Rachel are obnoxious!! I also was watching Sandra, and Rick, she was so rude with her interrupting. Even Rick was giving her looks. Shut-up Sandra!!!!
Frequent Contributor
Rachel is the worst, she's always saying she's a foodie, she also has said she doesn't cook!! You're not a foodie Rachel, please go back to being a weather lady!!!!🤣🤑🥳
Frequent Contributor
Jayne??? That woman never stops eating, talking with food in her mouth, soooo gross
Respected Contributor

I just cannot stomach the food shows. . .watching any hosts eating and describing it all is a turn off the tv "moment"....OMG, did I just say moment?????  calling Court and Julia!!

Sorry folks, I couldn't help myself.  ha! Cat Embarassed

New Contributor

Cannot stand Alberti and Rachel. They interrupt each other constanty and don't let the Seller talk.  

New Contributor

Don't watch Rick D.  Do not care for him.  He is not very good.....