Valued Contributor

What an absolute BORE!  No need for me to watch anything on QVC today, lol.  Programming is FOOD ALL DAY LONG!

Respected Contributor

I agree...total boredom 🥱 
I turned over to Q2 at 11am

Honored Contributor

I see no need to watch QVC any day--LOL!!!

Trusted Contributor

@snipsnapsnur Exactly how I feel about the all day fashion shows and the all day beauty shows.  

Respected Contributor

I've never known QVC to do an all day food event.  I wonder if they are lacking in sales lately in the food department is the reason for this all day food sales.  

I ordered the TSV Heartland chicken patties with gravy last month.  I love those.  I also ordered some Corky's pulled pork barbecue about 3-4 months ago and had some for dinner last night. I love Corky's also.  I ordered the pack of 4 lbs., and have 1 lb. left after this one I'm eating now. 

I rarely order food from the Q except for the two above items perhaps once a year.  I won't be ordering anything today.

Honored Contributor

It sure beats mattresses, vacuum's, skin care and CIJ.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

But....any specific types for those of us who are 50 and over?  Sure hope they mention them 🤪

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay wrote:

I've never known QVC to do an all day food event.  I wonder if they are lacking in sales lately in the food department is the reason for this all day food sales.  

I ordered the TSV Heartland chicken patties with gravy last month.  I love those.  I also ordered some Corky's pulled pork barbecue about 3-4 months ago and had some for dinner last night. I love Corky's also.  I ordered the pack of 4 lbs., and have 1 lb. left after this one I'm eating now. 

I rarely order food from the Q except for the two above items perhaps once a year.  I won't be ordering anything today.

@kittykatkay 

They have done all day food or cooking MANY times.

I guess I have plenty of other channels to watch so it doesn't matter to me what 'day' they are promoting.

All day

Gardening

Fashion

Food

Cooking

Jewelry

CIJ

QVC has always done this.

Esteemed Contributor

Millions of viewers will find it useful programming today and tens of thousands will likely make purchases.😁 THEY are who is being targeted. Food related items are going to sell WELL today with new viewers tuning in every minute because barbecue and summer entertaining season is upon us. It is SO nice that The Q offers multiple channels and .com for us to enjoy when one simply does not appeal to us!👍🥰

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@chlema wrote:

@snipsnapsnur Exactly how I feel about the all day fashion shows and the all day beauty shows.  

@chlema.  Out of curiosity, what programming do you like to watch?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment