Honored Contributor

Flooding In China

[ Edited ]

Much if China is experiencing serious, record-setting flooding which is expected to affect the supply chain of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), making the current shortage more severe.

It also stands to reason that other manufacturing would also be affected, everything from Christmas decorations to fall wardrobes.  Brace yourselves for more delayed orders.

I hope people see and remember this.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

PPE stands for Personal Protective Equipment

Honored Contributor

@banned again    Thanks, I knew that.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Valued Contributor

Chinese shipments not making the boat are of little concern considering what that communist country has done and is doing...wake up!

Valued Contributor

let's hope China sinks

Honored Contributor

Re: Flooding In China

[ Edited ]

I wish the people of China well.  

We have no obligation to buy from them and the reverse is also true.  I wish we were making our own PPE, and respirators, and did not rely on anyone else as they are so vital.

We do no share health information with them.  They have no responsibly to share with us. 

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor
Payback.
Honored Contributor

You know there are a lot of poor people in the U.S. that could use jobs.  We need to get some of this work back from China.  I am not savvy when it comes to how all of this works but a least a little back to the U.S. would be great.  I hope the people of China are safe from the floods.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MrSour    Hostility solves nothing.  You can't blame the people.  Blame the government and indicate it.  The people of China have nothing to do with it.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

sorry I am more concerned about Americans and how their lives have been disrupted and ruined and the deaths that have happened to our loved ones because of this BS.