Honored Contributor

Re: Flipping through channels

[ Edited ]

"Skinny Minnie", but in certain items, I still need to size up. In tops, especially, I go to a medium (not XXXS like many on Q claim to wear)...I'd love to see the actually  size tags in their clothing. 

My shoulders are broad for my size and sometimes in sweaters and tees, a size smaller may pull. Nothing looks worse than a skimpy shirt, sweater or jacket. IMO, women look heavier in overly tight clothing. I now it's not flattering on me.

What's the big deal? No one sees the tag inside your clothing. Purchase/wear what fits your body perfectly.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Flipping through channels

@Shanus wrote:

"Skinny Minnie", but in certain items, I still need to size up. In tops, especially, I go to a medium (not XXXS like many on Q claim to wear)...I'd love to see the actually  size tags in their clothing. 

My shoulders are broad for my size and sometimes in sweaters and tees, a size smaller may pull. Nothing looks worse than a skimpy shirt, sweater or jacket. IMO, women look heavier in overly tight clothing. I now it's not flattering on me.

What's the big deal? No one sees the tag inside your clothing. Purchase/wear what fits your body perfectly.

Apparently what other people wear is a "big deal" to you..

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag