Valued Contributor

Re: Flipping through channels

[ Edited ]

JT's clothes are ALWAYS too small which I think makes her look awful ...  I was taught that a little extra fabric in a blouse or top or dress would create a flowieness that made clothes look more expensive.  Everything she puts on looks tight and uncomfortable.  Of course now the girls wear the stretchy dresses which I am not fan of either but if JT has a personal "dresser" who tells her what to wear, they need to fired.  After presenting the Chanel type jacket they were wearing tonight, JT had to tell David Dingle about the many fashion tips she gave to Joan Rivers ... I had to change my robe after dropping my coke in my lap listening to that ...  can't make it up !!

Valued Contributor

JT actually said she gave Joan Rivers fashion tips???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Now THATS comedy!!!!
Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe  I'd think her body type would be difficult to fit in any clothing.

Trusted Contributor

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

she does it so certain folks have fodder for posting

over and over and over

JT ALMOST ALWAYS wears clothing that is TOO SMALL. It's OBVIOUS. She wants people to think  that she a SMALLER size than she ACTUALLY is. 

Honored Contributor

@layla2450 wrote:

@TheMemphisVette wrote:

she does it so certain folks have fodder for posting

over and over and over

JT ALMOST ALWAYS wears clothing that is TOO SMALL. It's OBVIOUS. She wants people to think  that she a SMALLER size than she ACTUALLY is. 

I doubt she wants people to think that.  It's not working IF that is her motive.  What she sees in the mirror or chooses to see pleases her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   You are correct, but look at the jacket she has on tonight.  Looks much better on her.  That is the type of Jacket she should wear. 

Honored Contributor

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shanus   You are correct, but look at the jacket she has on tonight.  Looks much better on her.  That is the type of Jacket she should wear. 

@BalletBabe   Sorry, but rarely record or watch the shows she's hosting.

Valued Contributor

Can't believe Jane is the only one called out on wearing too small clothes.  Leah even plus 90% of the women hosts are in the wrong size.  If I am interested in an item, it is a turn off because I'm thinking the garment runs small.  I think Amy is the only one that can squeeze into to whatever.  The models have a problem too.  Funny....if SK could find a smaller size she woud wear and it would be up around her neck.  It doesn't bother me cause I know but be fair.    

Honored Contributor

@Pantsonfire2 wrote:

JT's clothes are ALWAYS too small which I think makes her look awful ...  I was taught that a little extra fabric in a blouse or top or dress would create a flowieness that made clothes look more expensive.  Everything she puts on looks tight and uncomfortable.  Of course now the girls wear the stretchy dresses which I am not fan of either but if JT has a personal "dresser" who tells her what to wear, they need to fired.  After presenting the Chanel type jacket they were wearing tonight, JT had to tell David Dingle about the many fashion tips she gave to Joan Rivers ... I had to change my robe after dropping my coke in my lap listening to that ...  can't make it up !!

@Pantsonfire2 

🤣🤣

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@BalletBabe   Sorry, but rarely record or watch the shows she's hosting.

@Shanus   I don't either, but I tune in at midnight to see the TSV.  I know one thing, She is on way too much