Trusted Contributor

Flashback Friday to LR in Vicenza Italy

https://youtu.be/PQfszeqO_EY

Wow when i saw this video it give me chills how beautiful Italy was and how this was a huge annual event. LR looked like a goddess in her gorgeous dress and it just makes me remember the exciting times of QVC. It made us as a viewer have that calgon take m me away moment. The massive amounts of sellouts she would do on vicenza. Sadly after LR the event was no longer the same and cancelled. What a glorious flashback to remember
Honored Contributor

Re: Flashback Friday to LR in Vicenza Italy

Great video!  Lisa looks so pretty.  Love the dress.

Esteemed Contributor

i never had a calgon moment while watching someone try to sell me jewelry...

QVC Customer Care

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://youtu.be/PQfszeqO_EY

Wow when i saw this video it give me chills how beautiful Italy was and how this was a huge annual event. LR looked like a goddess in her gorgeous dress and it just makes me remember the exciting times of QVC. It made us as a viewer have that calgon take m me away moment. The massive amounts of sellouts she would do on vicenza. Sadly after LR the event was no longer the same and cancelled. What a glorious flashback to remember

Newsflash -- Italy is still beautiful and always will be.  Alas, not everything ages as well.  Some things are better seen now through filters and photoshopped to the max. 

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lisa always looked beautiful and I loved seeing her in elegant gowns.  But what I miss most is her voice, which has a lower tone that I find calming and easy on the ears.  

Trusted Contributor

I find this poster amusing.  I'm bent I guess.

Honored Contributor

Johnnysbro is not breaking any rules posting about LR or any other host.  As another poster just stated, these threads get closed due to the negative posts. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought the jewelry shows in Italy were a nice diversion.  I think I saw the last two that Lisa hosted. 

But if I had a preference, I guess I'm in the minority when I say I really enjoyed that one year (or was it two?) that Antonella went to Italy.  Her location show was filled with scenes of real-life Italy and getting to know the Italian hosts and jewelry designers.  I found that format for the show wonderful! 

Esteemed Contributor

Oh @JONNYSBRO, you little pot stirrer, you.  Sit back and have your little laugh.  LOL